Print

Author Topic: Homework assignment  (Read 2882 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:24:46 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »
I feel like this would be easier for me to do if I still lived on a college campus.

Or in a city.

Or near friends.

Or near people.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »
Challenge accepted!

I'm going to get together with my friends on Wednesday and we'll try this at college. Maybe I'll have one more person sent out just to see if we can information on the effects... I'm in a psychology class and this is exactly the kind of interaction/experiment that interests me.
I'm a horrible person.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
Assignment due March 19th. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:23:52 PM »
Yo BLF1.0, gimme your answers or I'll take your lunch money and give you a wedgie during recess
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 10:32:10 AM »
What if the subject has heard of this before? I know this isn't the first place I've seen the task's instuctions
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »
Either find a new mark or roll with it.  If you keep going with someone in the know it's very important to walk away and not engage the person in conversation.  Remember, people in the room would not be able to hear the thoughts of someone in a coma.  Maybe you could go Inception on your mark.  Pretend to have a casual conversation with a friend who is the marks path.  Say something like, "It's been so long the brain is probably making up events to explain our attempts to wake the subject," or "Brain scans show activity indicating the subject is cognitive of our input, but the signals show a dream-like state."  Then continue with a casual conversation about school, work, the weather, etc. or walk away. 

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
Based on a true creepypasta.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print