Print

Author Topic: tmnt madlib  (Read 1840 times)

« on: May 21, 2002, 02:39:09 PM »
i made four, because they have four choices and here's the one i like best <you can make your own at www.thetechnodrome.com/madlibs/>

Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello sit and think in the living room of their sewer lair. "Come on, you guys, there's got to be something we can agree on," Donatello says. "Yeah, well, a 4 dollar microscope just doesn't say 'Happy Birthday Sensei' to me," Raphael says, making a squeeling sound with his mouth. "Well, hey bro," Michaelangelo speaks up, "I don't really think Splinter would want a book called How to break dance Like a machanical pencil either." Raphael laughs and shakes his nostril in Michaelangelo's face. "That wasn't even it. The book was called How to Talk Like a bread, get it right." "Well, excuse me, I'm not as red as you," Michaelangelo shoots back. "Okay, fellas, let's just calm down," Leonardo puts in. "We should just turn on the TV for awhile and try to get some gift ideas," Donatello adds, pulling for the remote. He flips through the channels, stopping on an episode of that 70's show. "I think I've seen Master Splinter watch this show before," he says with a grimace on his face. The show goes to a commercial in which a janitor is reclining on a stack of about 7 pillows. "Wow, sure looks comfy," Michaelangelo says in a terribly sad tone of voice. "That's it!" Leonardo yells suddenly, "A new meditation pillow!" "HHOOO-WWAHH!!!!!" the others shout in agreement. The Turtles rush out of the sewer in their telephone disguises to buy one. At the store, they decide on a brown pillow, pay the cashier who looks suspiciously like elvis, and hurry back to the lair to wrap it. Later that night, Splinter opens the present. He exclaims happily, "I feel like the wise man who once said "who wants to buy a skunkle?!"

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2002, 02:11:05 AM »
HeeHee That's Funny! Okay,I think I'll make one.....
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 01:07:27 PM »
if you make one, you can post it here

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print