Print

Author Topic: Guess my password  (Read 21211 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2004, 06:46:39 PM »
SuperMario_128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2004, 09:56:28 PM »
You're right, ¥tterbiJúm; it is on the longer side, and that's why I basically gave two hints for Hint #1. Also, I'll give another hint in this post, which comes not long after my previous post. Oh, and I like your guess—but I'm afraid that it isn't right.

Luigison, my password has only letters and spaces, so "_128" (punctuation and numbers) couldn't be in it.

Hint #2: It is part of a neat coincidence shared by The Kingdom of Loathing and the Fungi Forums.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Edited by - Watoad on 5/18/2004 8:57:40 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2004, 10:02:11 PM »
Dezzer Kingdom

I have no idea.  I haven't played that game or read the thread.

(The SuperMario_128 was a joke.  I forgot to add the <sarcasm> tag.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2004, 10:11:01 PM »
Oh man, that's a tough one Watoad.  What do FF and KoL have in common?  "Lizard Dude"?  No, that only has 11.  Hmm...

"Oh, and Dexter, don''t let those nasty Grab-Ons getcha!"
"They are called Hang-Ons mother!  The ruthless Hang-On Empire!"
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2004, 10:51:29 PM »
Crazy Newbiesâ„¢?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2004, 11:50:01 PM »
E-Z Cook Oven*TM Symbol*  The TM symbol for one character.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2004, 07:29:52 AM »
Understood, Luigison. My favorite joke of yours in this thread, though, was when you said, "Man, I should just give up and type like uvg."

E-Z Cook Oven™ couldn't work because neither - nor ™ is a letter or a space (which means that Crazy Newbies™ couldn't work, either). I'm sorry if this one is too difficult, but I've seen some good guesses. I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets it after the next hint, and that really isn't too bad, I think—only three hints, just one more than the previous passwords required. How hard would a password have to be to necessitate five hints, then? Pretty darn tough, it seems, which makes me think that we'll not be seeing five hints any time soon . . . and I wouldn't say that five hints is particularly a lot.

Anyway, here are the three hints you now have:

Hint #1: There are 14 characters, each of which is either a letter or a space.
Hint #2: It is part of a neat coincidence shared by The Kingdom of Loathing and the Fungi Forums.
Hint #3: Each word (or string of letters separated by spaces) has the same number of letters.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2004, 07:55:27 AM »
Easy Bake Oven

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2004, 08:19:32 AM »
Or: Easy Cook Oven

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2004, 05:31:08 PM »
Luigison stipulated that "everybody gets no more than one guess per hint," but since your first guess is correct, you may have it.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2004, 06:26:31 PM »
<sarcasm>Watoad quoted me twice.  <strong sarcasm>Wow!</strong sarcasm></sarcasm>

Since my/the rule was one guess per hint, and Markio has given I hint yet does that mean I can give as many guesses as I want before he give the first hint?

If so,:

Hint 0 Guess 1:  SuperMarkio_128
Hint 0 Guess 2:  Super Markio Sunshine 64x4 II
Hint 0 Guess 3:  pimnghyg
Hint 0 Guess 4:  brngquiding
Hint 0 Guess 5:  fgwghawgads
Hint 0 Guess 6:  Luigison is the greatest...

---

<li><LD taunt> My attempts at fleeting are humorous. </LD taunt>
<li><LD taunt> Easy Bake Oven cookoff starts tomorrow.  Stupid Fatties need not apply. </LD taunt>

EDIT:  No attempts to edit this post will be made.  If any mistakes are found assume they were made on purpose at ment to be funny.  Laugh as if you know what is going on.

EOF

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2004, 06:40:44 PM »
This is not a edit.
Repeat.
This is not a EDIT!

The phrase, "Markio has given I hint yet," should be read "Markio has given no hint yet"

Repeat.  That is not an edit.  I can't help it if you all read it wrong.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2004, 07:44:57 PM »
Well, if you feel so bad about me cheating, why don't you do the next one? XP

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2004, 08:03:06 PM »
No, Markio, you go.  Your fisrt guess was right and Watoad said you get it.  I agree.  Sorry, my sarcasm got out of hand.

*refrains from caffiene (sic?) for moment*

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 5/19/2004 7:04:04 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2004, 08:22:11 PM »
Hmmm, I have an interesting password, but I can't seem to guess other people's passwords for some reason. Ah well. I was trying for about half hour to figure out something the two games had in common.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print