Print

Author Topic: MARKIO! Read this!  (Read 2449 times)

« on: October 20, 2004, 05:19:46 PM »
I noticed in one of your messages you said something about Westfield Shopping Center...

I have a question, but the e-mail affiliated with your name didn't work for me. If you want to contact me, my e-mail works. I'd ask it here but it's about information you might not want to give out.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 02:51:52 AM »
Heh... Westfield.
It's always weird seeing names of nearby places brought up online.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 04:20:08 AM »
It's even weirder when it's not a nearby place, it's the town you live in.

I live in Westfield and was at Westfield Shopping Centers just the other day, y'know?

So I'm curious about which Westfield he was talking about. Is there even more than one?

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 12:20:24 PM »
Indeed, there are a lot of Westfields...

I'd guess he was talking about a store in the South Bay Area of California.  Several shopping centers were recently (well, not too recently any more) bought by "Westfield Shopping Town" and renamed such (which is kinda boring, name-wise.)  I don't think there is a town by the name of Westfield anywhere nearby, though.

...Nonetheless, I suppose I shouldn't go trying to answer a question aimed at Markio.
...so...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 04:18:57 PM »
I don't mind, go ahead, Fifth.  I was talking about the one that is near the Winchester Mystery House, which is a highway's drive from me, about.

Most good judgement comes from experience.  Most experience comes from bad judgement.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 04:11:26 AM »
Alrighty. Different Westfield.

Guess this thread's kinda' useless.

... *nervous chuckling*

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 06:26:54 PM »
No, we can use it whenever we want Markio to read something.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Print