Print

Author Topic: Your Best Work  (Read 3188 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: January 11, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »
What do you think is your best Fungi Forums topic? Personally, my favorite is The Evil Bread (Story Boards). Its sequel didn't get that many replies, but the original is still an awesome, ongoing story (and my first 100-plus replies topic!) about the dark side of bread. And anagramming. If the demand is high enough, I might make an Evil Bread 3: Army of Breadness, or - dare I say it? - The Evil Bread IV: The Midieval Bread (and possibly The Evil Bread 5: The Evel Keneval Bread).

But anyhoo, post here what you think is your own best topic.
every

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:50:16 PM »
All my topics STINK, yes, stinks more then 'Mario IS MIssing!'!

Most barely exceed 2 pages,
except for the ALICE topic.
Most Wishy-Washy

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:23:21 PM »
this topic is all aobut tooting one's own horn. I do not like to toot my own horn. Then again, I wouldn't have much to toot about, since I am so bad at making topics.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
I liked my Mario and TMK Unite topic, and also Endless Rock-Scissors-Paper.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 05:06:11 PM »
My best was possibly "Weird Ponderings", just because I liked the cut of its jib. And, no...I don't know what a jib is.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 05:35:45 PM »
this topic is all aobut tooting one's own horn. I do not like to toot my own horn. Then again, I wouldn't have much to toot about, since I am so bad at making topics.
*toot*
This is my best topic by default.

Toilet paper positioning
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 05:45:24 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 07:07:31 PM »
Probably "How is it possible to improve SSBM?" or "Add 1/2 a sentence." Those got the most replies, at least. I haven't made a topic in a while.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 07:10:35 PM »
All my topics suck.

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
I don't know, I liked my second (techinally third) story on the boards; The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball.  Even though it was not read by too many people, and the humor of the story was rather stretched, it was really fun to write!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
My Dearly Missed Members thread. I never expected it to reach 13 pages.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 08:41:51 PM »
When Dinosaurs Dream/ You choose the ending! It's the only topic that I have made that has any chance of reaching 100 posts. Good people like Yoshisarus Rex and Luigi Simpson have given me plenty of support too, so I'm happy about that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »
The Dearly Missed Members thread got 13 pages? Wow. Way to go, Mr. Wiggles. Actually, I never expected The Evil Bread to reach 100 posts.

However, The Evil Bread 6: The Weevil Bread will surely make the original pale in comparison! And if all else fails, there's always The Evil Bread 7: The Deezer Bread.
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »
Huh. I don't have a whole lot to chose from here. 9 total threads in almost four years of posting, and about three were "wedge" threads when idiots were trying to break the forum tables. I really think I've only made three threads that weren't wedges or complaining-type posts to the community.

If we're going by positive response, I guess The Third Attempt (The one fictional writing I've ever actually shared with anyone) is overall my best thread. If we're going by quantity of responses, It'd be a thread I made about a year and a half ago where I complained about the degeneration of the forum community. I think that got locked after a while.

Another interesting point is that 50% of my non-wedge threads have been locked. 3/6 -- although one of those is that sticky that exists right now.
~I.S.~

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 12:54:51 PM »
I wuv all my threads equally! <3 <3 <3

Print