Poll

Please pick the car that you either drive or would like to own if you don't have that model.

Chevrolet Corvette
2 (10%)
Ford Mustang
1 (5%)
Dodge Stratus
1 (5%)
Volvo 850
1 (5%)
Honda Civic
3 (15%)
Porsche 911
1 (5%)
Jaguar X Type
1 (5%)
Ford Model "T"
1 (5%)
VW Beetle
2 (10%)
Minivan
0 (0%)
Pickup Truck
1 (5%)
SUV
2 (10%)
Mack Truck
0 (0%)
School Bus
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Print

Author Topic: Which of these cars would you drive?  (Read 13640 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »
SUV for sure. Those things are nice and comfy and with the back seats down you can fit anything in them. Plus I don't like small cars since they look like they can be easily crushed by most other vehicles on the road.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 02:03:20 PM »
Hey, everyone has their limits.  Also, I do have permission to access /sale-fotos/jaguar-x-type-2.jpg on that server and hereby acuse Luigison of libel.
I still get the following message:
Code: [Select]
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /sale-fotos/jaguar-x-type-2.jpg on this server.

Apache/1.3.31 Server at 80.247.228.231 Port 80

Maybe it's just cached for you or you are logged in to the site or something.  Then again maybe it's just me.  Can anyone else view it?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 02:15:33 PM »
I cannot. Though, I didn't click it the first time mainly because I didn't care. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »
I really want a Honda Civic. Comfortable looking and fuel efficient... That's some of my top priorities.

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
Corvette fo' sho'. I know they're really expensive and probably don't get good gas mileage, I really like them. (Very Fast!)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 09:04:17 PM »
I have a Ford Mustang GT 2006 convertable. Unfotunently, somebody rear-ended my car while it was parked one day in the school parking lot. But it only damaged my bumper.(Which is replaceable) I'll get a new one some day...

Oh, and it's pink. I painted it myself. Also, I put a black stripe on it. I show a picture of it when I get my camera phone.
¤:` + h |2 e`:¤

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 11:00:48 PM »
I have a Ford Mustang GT 2006 convertable. Unfotunently, somebody rear-ended my car while it was parked one day in the school parking lot. But it only damaged my bumper.(Which is replaceable) I'll get a new one some day...

Oh, and it's pink. I painted it myself. Also, I put a black stripe on it. I show a picture of it when I get my camera phone.
Oh K.  Hold on, you painted a brand new car?  You painted it pink and you are a guy.  Nothing wrong with that; it's just not typical.  Where's Salroste anyway?  Google: "Did you mean: Melrose"  Sorry if I'm rambling.  I didn't get much sleep last night, just saw a disturbing image, and can't get to sleep tonight.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 12:43:42 AM »
I just noticed the domain is in Austria... They clearly be nazis who don't want us to see their photos.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 07:28:35 AM »
I would drive a VW beetle. Only the newer convertible models, though.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »
Learn how to drive.

Who is going to teach me? My father's at work all day, remember? :P

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:47 AM »
Arnold Schwarzaneggar is from Austria.

And something I realized this morning: "Spielberg" translates from German to be "Game Mountain"!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 02:29:57 PM »
To learn how to drive without a parent, find a place called a "driving school". I had a friend who went to one of them. You work with a driving instructor in a car that apparently has a brake pedal on the other side. Most of the ones in my area are Dodge Neons.

Also, if you have grandparents or something around that works too. My grandpa not only taught me how to drive, but also took me to get a license. If you go without a mother or father, however, you can't be an organ donor (at least in Pennsylvania) unless you're 18. So I went and got a new license once I was 18 so I could become one.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 08:41:05 PM »
My neighbor, in part, taught me how to drive. I also had Driver's Education.

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 09:07:03 PM »
To learn how to drive without a parent, find a place called a "driving school".

Also, if you have grandparents or something around that works too.

I listed in my other posts that that won't work either, as driving school/Driver's Ed costs money, which I don't have, because I don't have a job, because no one can take me to where I'd like to work.

As for grandparents, none of them are nearby (neither my maternal or paternal grandmothers can drive, that, and one set of grandparents lives in another county, while the other set lives in another state).

So, yeah, I'm in quite a screwed in position on this. : |

Print