Print

Author Topic: Golden Years  (Read 1792 times)

« on: June 13, 2002, 12:43:42 PM »
The year 19 72 the school Nintendo University. As you know most people go to collage to be realy successful in life. But it was rumered that a new thing called Video Games were being released and they needed stars to be in them. So two part time students from Italy Mario Mario and Luigi Mario decided to go to Brooklin New York to go to Nintendo University. Hey a Luigi were a here Mario said. Mario and Luigi both had big puffy Afros. When they arrived there were alot of people there. Then they all had to report to the auditorium. Then the principal arrived. He looked Japaniese and he was kind of small. Welcome students my name is MR. Shigeru Miyamoto. Mario and Luigi started to laugh. Hey you to what is so dang funny Mr. Miyamoto said. Then Mario pointed up. Mr. Miyamoto saw that someone was making bunny ears on him. Then Mr. Miyamoto noticed that someone was pointing laser lights at his shirt. Then he saw the person that was doing it. Come down here Mr. Miyamoto said. Then the troublemaker stepped forward. What is your name Mr. Miyamoto said angrily. My name is gulp Mortimer but my friends call me Bowser he said. Everyone started to laugh at him. Well Mortimer I will see we will get trouble from you Mr. Miyamoto said. Call me Bowser sir he said. Okay Bowser sit down now. Now everyone go to your rooms Mr. Miyamoto said. Then everyone was excused from the auditorium. Mario who is your roommate Luigi asked. Well a it sais I have a person named Donkey Kong as my roommate. Oh well a I have a person named SamusAran as my Roomie. Then they met their roommates. Donkey Kiong was a giant ape. Samus Aran was a hot blonde in a robot suit. When Mario went into his room Donkey kongs bed had alot of bannanna peels on it. Meanwhile Samus's bed was a robot tank with pillows and a matress. Hey you want Bannannas DK said. No a man I am not a hungry Mario said. Hey Luigi ou want to meet my friend. Luigi was very sweaty. Uhhhh... yeah Luigi said nervoulsly. Then two girls walked in. Luigi peed his pants. Luigi this is Peach and this is Daisy Samus said. Hi I am uhh. Martin Lawerance I mean Marlin Brando I mean Luigi Luigi said. Hehehehethey said. So this begins a new series see what happens in part 2 until then adios
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 01:59:23 PM »
In colleges, they don't room boys and girls together for obvious reasons.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 05:43:12 AM »
No Luigi was just going over to the girls room to hook up.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print