Print

Author Topic: SSBM RPG  (Read 8691 times)

« on: June 14, 2002, 07:14:14 AM »
Yes I am making a Super Smash Bros Melee RPG. I would like people to join. You can join as the people in melee. The charactors are

Mario devision
Mario Luigi Peach Bowser Yoshi DR. Mario

Kirby devision
Kirby

Fire Emblem division
Marth Roy

Star Fox division
Fox Falco

Zelda division
Link (already taken by me) Zelda Sheik ( I made them seperate) Ganondorf Young Link

Earth Bound division
Ness

Metroid division
Samus

Ice Climber division
Ice Climbers

MR. Game&Watch division
Mr. Game & Watch

Pokemon division
Pikachu Pichu Jigglypuff Mewtwo

F-Zero division
Captain Falcon

Okay so I will wait for the next person to join then we can start. Of course other people can join too. we will fight ourselves or other enemies I control or someone else controls until it happens see ya
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 11:19:28 AM »
I'm definately taking Mario! You took Link anyway, and I'm best with Mario and Link. BTW, what do you think is better? Mario Tornado or Luigi Cyclone?

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2002, 01:16:30 PM »
If you ask me Marios tornado is better but now we can start.

ARENA:
The Mushroom Kingdom

Teams
Mario Link v.s. Yoshi Luigi
 let the battle begin Link hits Yoshi with a slash to his nose takes 10% of life out of Yoshi oshi tries to eathim Linkthen shoots a arrow at Yoshi 30% damage. (remember the strongest attack I allow is a 50% damaged attack)> Every player has 300% life and yes I will allow people to fall out of the ring. Now Maro will attack next. Hey someone should read my Stroy called Golden Years it is about Mario and Luigi in colage
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2002, 02:13:42 PM »
Mario uses the famous Super Mario (his throw attack) on Luigi, dealing 28% and throwing him 20 ft.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2002, 06:01:23 PM »
I'll be Kirby!

Kirby flies up to the upper platform and [while avoiding the Piranha Plants] sucks up a nearby Bomb Block and spits it out at Mario, damaging him by 19%. Mario falls backwards by 10 feet. Kirby then uses his Rock Crush attack on Luigi as he's trying to jump back up on the stage, but Kirby's attack knocks him off the screen. Kirby then deactivates the transformation and turns back into his normal pink fluffy self. Kirby flies back to the stage and continues fighting.

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2002, 07:22:15 PM »
Mario grabs Kirby and keeps shaking him saying, "What's your problem? Can't you see that we're fighting Luigi and Yoshi?"

Mario then chucks Kirby to the side, not bothering to deal damage since Kirby's a moron.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2002, 07:54:14 AM »
Then Link simotaniously slashes Yoshi. Yoshi counter attacks with a headbutt. Link gets realy angry so he launches Yoshi 100ft out of the ring now Luigi is still alive

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2002, 06:51:48 PM »
OoC: Where's DK?
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2002, 08:44:17 PM »
Who's OoC?

Mario trips Luigi for 13% damage.

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2002, 06:07:35 AM »
Then Link slashes Luigi in his head 24% damage.

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2002, 10:45:10 AM »
Mario dodges Luigi's fireballs while Link chucks his boomerang at Luigi for about 15% damage with each hit. Then, when Luigi's damage reaches 174%, Mario throws him outta there!

Who's next?

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2002, 12:14:43 PM »
next up round 2

Link and Mario .S. Kirby andD.K.

Arena Kongo Jungle.

Link slashes Kirby and Kirby goes flyin. But then Kirby flies back in the ring and hits Link taking 3% out of him

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2002, 12:15:09 PM »
next up round 2

Link and Mario .S. Kirby andD.K.

Arena Kongo Jungle.

Link slashes Kirby and Kirby goes flyin. But then Kirby flies back in the ring and hits Link taking 3% out of him

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2002, 04:55:17 AM »
Then DK throws Link about 2 feet. Link then uses his crossbow and takes 5% out of DK.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2002, 08:50:02 PM »
Kirby flies up to Mario and grabs him and uses his piledriver throw to slam Mario down to the ground, knocking 15% damage out of him. Mario lays on the ground for a few seconds, dizzy from the attack, then uses his Mario Tornado to send Kirby spinning around--Kirby flies into Donkey Kong, who gets knocked back about 1 foot, and loses 5% health.

DK then gets up and uses his dk punck to send Mario and Kirby flying out of the Kongo Arena and slam into the side of the television screen!

Announcer: "KO! Mario and Kirby are defeated!"

Link then runs up to Donkey Kong and slices him in the arm, knocking about 9% damage from him. Donkey Kong jumps into the air and uses his DK Spin to knock Link 50 feet into the air. Link maneuvers in the air and uses his Hookshot to grapple onto the side of the arena, pulling himself back onto the stage!

The crowd yells in enthusiasm as Link tosses his boomerang at Donkey Kong, knocking him a mere 3 feet into the air. DK loses 5% on his damage meter.

Link then runs up behind DK, grapples him with his Hookshot, and kicks DK behind, knocking him off the side of the arena. DK tries to use his DK Spin to float back to the side of the arena, but gravity kicks in and DK falls to his doom!

Announcer: KO! Donkey Kong has been defeated!

---

Round 3:
Link versus Samus

Link arrives on Brinstar Depths as Samus is charging up her plasma gun. As Link swipes his sword in preperation to attack, Samus jumps at him and uses her Corkscrew Spin to send Link flying 10 feet into the air! Link moves himself in the air and lands above Samus, and tosses a bomb at her. The bomb knocks Samus away about 3 feet--taking 9% damage from her damage meter...

TO BE CONTINUED...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print