Print

Author Topic: Why does everybody think i'm a secondary Fairemaster????????????????  (Read 2222 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« on: June 23, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »
So one time I aded(advertized)on my sig so now I am saying sorry(Note i don't know Fairemasters name but mine is Austin Brown)>:(
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »
Well, I don't know. If I were an admin I'd've given him an IP ban to ensure his inability to return, but I think The Chef was just using a figure of speech... what that's supposed to mean, I'll leave between him and you.
Edit: This is the wrong board for this topic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 09:08:24 PM »
Heh, coolkid at the drop of a hat revealed his whole name, yet others here older than him are too shy to even give their age.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 09:11:58 PM »
awwwwwwwwww,Bird Person beat me to sayng what he said.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 09:20:27 PM »
We can't prove that coolkid is Fairemaster without IP addresses. It's mean to just assume that one member is the same person as another member without hard evidence to prove it with.

coolkid, I'm sorry. You've come at a rather bad time. A member named Fairemaster was recently banned for being a complete idiot. He came back a day later as the thinly disguised stairmaster109, who also quickly got banned. We're still looking out for people that could be Fairemaster, so just try to be careful around here.

If you are Fairemaster, then go away. You've got some nerve coming back here twice. You know why you were banned.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 09:23:17 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 09:25:14 PM »
Wow, you guys really don't expect too much of the admins. Fairemaster already did it once, you really think that the admins are checking the ip adress of all new members?

Honestly, I doubt  we'll have a hairmaster soon.
Also, if fairemaster wanted to annoy us that badly, we should be flattered.
Even though he found the chatroom...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 09:32:50 PM »
HE DID?!?! Good thing I wasn't there... @_@
According to Megabyte, he was given an IP ban and cannot return. Case closed, you're free to go (unless you're Fairemaster using another computer in which case you bother me to no end... unlikely).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 09:33:09 PM »
Pfffft. You have Fairemaster. We had marioguy. marioguy was much worse, because at least Fairemaster wasn't insulting and didn't break the forums.

I think this is just a joke taken the wrong way. Your post pattern is not Fairemaster-like, so I believe you here.
~I.S.~

Print