Print

Author Topic: Well, I guess this is it.  (Read 5186 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: September 15, 2003, 09:52:14 PM »
Farewell, everyone. My mom jst came into my room and announced to me that the internet would be turned off, and the computer removed from my room for reasons I don't know of too much. I'm thinking that she thinks that I'm on the internet too much. Well, there's nothing else to do down here when your friends can't do anything and you've done all your homework. I get on the internet after I do my chores, etc., so there would be nothing to do besides improve my computer skills, post here, and talk on AIM. I do other stuff as well. Another one of my reasons is that my compter messed up, if you recall my "I Need Help With My Computer" thread and I'm still trying to fix the blasted thing. She assumes that if I'm fixing the dang thing, I'm on the internet. So, you probably won't here from me for a long time. Always remember me, and remember that there shall be no imposters to my name, i.e. Trainman2, or trainman. Well, this is probably my last night here, so farewell. But chances are my folks will forget that they even told me that I would have the intenet taken away. I will probably be coming back soon, so don't take me off the "True Newbie" list. Oh DARN, I remembered. I'll miss the blasted grand opening for the TMK Chatroom!

Always remember me if you hear a train horn or see a train, farewell. HOOOOOOOOOOONK!

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is it? The more of it there is, the less you can see. What is it?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 09:58:39 PM »
Wow. THat sorta brings a tear to your eye. I'm sure I can speak for everyone at TMK (Besides sadib100) when I say we'll miss you. This can't be the end...I know we'll tlak again sometime. Until then, ciao!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 10:06:11 PM »
Umm... dang. I guess I'll seeya around, Trainman.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 10:47:39 PM »
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I get to stay!!! I just can't be on the computer much, but I will be on it all the time anyway. I won't miss any updates to TMK, AIM, or anything! *SMS credits music playing* *confetti blows around, fireworks go off, and we all celebrate at Gelato Beach* Saidb100 isn't coming, or maybe he should and we beat him up for the things he has done to us err... maybe we won't, but he still isn't coming! The Circle should provide refreshments at the celebration. I'm so happy!!!!!

Anything else we should bring? Post here to see what you want to bring and what you want to do.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 10:53:13 PM »
Anyone know what website I can find versions of the SMS credits song and the Luigi's Mansion credits song that is identical to the versions of the games?

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - NintendoFREAK on 9/15/2003 9:55:10 PM
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 11:03:37 PM »
Whoa, nintendofreak. If this thread was a bridge you just drove off of it by your extremely irrelavant post. This is a going away/all of the sudden celebration because I'm not leaving thread. Not a credits thread.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 07:14:54 AM »
Trainman! Why did you build up all that drama for nothing? Psh. How meaningless. Oh well.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 12:56:20 PM »
I recorded the ending music to SMS at one point; I wonder where I put it?
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 01:59:13 PM »
 Eh, Trainman, you scared me for a minute there! Ok you might not know me, and I bearly know you but, still, I wanted to get to know you and alot of people that I didn't to meet when I was away.

Thank god you're not leaving!!!I hope no-one leave or else I will start to cry! And you don't want that, trust me.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 04:35:17 PM »
No Meowrio, this WAS NOT planned at all. I just talked to my mom and I should already know this, but she told me that my dad always says stuff like that but never does. I get to stay!!! AAAAH!

Try and figure out my next riddle everyone on my sig!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2003, 04:39:06 PM »
I didnt care at all.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2003, 04:40:45 PM »
1.A blackberry, or maybe a scab.
2.A baked potato or an onion?

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2003, 04:45:24 PM »
I eat the inside part of a baked potato with no butter. I hate onioins completely.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2003, 05:23:57 PM »
I'm sorry for the double post. Markio, you're wrong on both again. In the "Ban Jon" thread, Master_Luigi got my old riddles which was foosteps and darkness. Congrats, Master_Luigi, you got it. Next riddles...

I like onions.

Edited by - Trainman on 9/16/2003 4:28:28 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2003, 06:31:56 PM »
Before I think hard about the puzzles, is the second one a tree?

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print