Print

Author Topic: New Mario VIdeo Game Ideas  (Read 30322 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2006, 09:11:49 PM »
Glad to see this topic make a return. I happen to have a few ideas that need posting.
1. Inevitable.
2. Hopefully, but It hurts me to say I doubt it'll happen.
3. Inevitable, but not in the exasperated voice you'd hear me use for 1, had I been saying this to you in real life.

What I'd like to see in MKWii... Each installment adds something to the Mario Kart series (and it usually sticks) that forces you to buy it.
SMK: It was Mario Kart. You have to have this one.
MK64- 3D courses.
MKSC: Portable.
MKDD: two characters (didn't last; maybe we'll see it again, maybe not)
MKDS: Online.
MKWii would be online, and what I'd like to see in it is a super-challenging motor size. I hate how Nintendo likes to make things easier, so it could be the last unlockable thing and you wouldn't win anything from it, how about that? A self-challenge is what it could be. Like, 200 or 250cc, maybe even 300cc... Yeah, Ultima Shadow thought of that. The engines' increased sizes should be noticeable. They should bulge from the kart and spew out thick clouds of exhaust. =D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 09:13:28 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2006, 02:44:04 AM »
I've always wanted to see other Nintendo stars in MK, for some reason. It probably wouldn't work, but I once had a dream where I did something in Mario Kart, then raced against Fox on Corneria on 150cc. I beat him, then it said 'You have unlocked Fox!' and also 'You have unlocked the Lylat Cup!'. Then I woke up. =\

btw, I would like to see 250cc and 500cc.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »
There should also be a very large selection of items, powerups and weapons, including all the ones from Mario Kart Arcade GP. Heck ,I wouldn't mind a port of MKAGP, either.

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2006, 02:10:27 PM »
Well I'd like to see Waluigi in a platformer already! I mean, if Tingle gets his own game why can't Waluigi, he has a following as well!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 05:01:04 PM by spamspamspamspam »
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »
Who's Twinkle? Do you mean Tingle? If so, then let me remind that Tingle was not created as a filler chracter for a minor title. He was quite the opposite.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
Super Mario Adventure:
There are 5 characters and 2 unlockable characters. They are Mario,Luigi,Toad,Yoshi,and Wario.The unlockables are Waluigi and Bowser(In order of when you unlock them).Each one has there mission and their own moves.Mario:Mission,Save Princess Peach.Moves:Fireball(Point the Wiimote towards the baddie you want to fry and press the Motion Sensor Button to throw it)and Throw(Press the D-pad,swing the Wiimote,and press the motion sensor button),Luigi:Mission,Save Princess Daisy.Move:Force Throw(Point the Wiimote at a Enemy for 5 seconds and Press the Motion Sensor Button to bang them at a wall),Toad:Misson,Save The Land Of Subcon.Move:Throw(This is Toad's main attack.Simply press the Motion Sensor Button,Point the Wiimote at an Enemy,and press the Motion Sensor Button again),Yoshi:Mission,Save Yoshi's Island.Move:Spit Throw(Simply press the Motion Sensor Button,point the Wiimote at an Enemy,and Press the Motion Sensor Button again),And Wario:Mission,Get the Elemental Jewels,Move:Wild Swing Ding(Hold down the Motion Sensor Button as you point the Wiimote at an Enemy). Well I'll do some more later because I'm too lazy.NOTE:The Motion Sensor Button is the button at the back of the Wiimote that you can for example shoot your gun in a FPS.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 06:52:58 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2006, 06:17:50 PM »
I barely understood that post, but from what I did see, it looks like a rip-off of Sonic Adventure.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2006, 07:35:45 PM »
But did Sonic Adventure have tunes from there best selling games.I think not!

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2006, 09:03:37 PM »
The idea of individual missions is similar, but with a real lack of variety in each character,both with actual missions and their moves (and how they are executed) keeps it from being worth having that many people.

Also, for future reference, the button underneath is the B-button.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2006, 10:37:13 AM »
I once had this idea for a side-scrolling Mario platformer with a few RPG elements, but I think that's been taken with the upcoming Super Paper Mario. I was thinking I'd write an outline for it and post it in the Forum Games and Fanfics board. What do you guys think?

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2006, 11:07:49 AM »
Mario MMORPG!
Races: Human, Toad, Yoshies, Goomba, every enemy.
Areas: Mushroom Kingdom, Unknown Kingdom were PM2 takes place, Sarasaland Kingdom, Yoshi's Island and Dinosaur Land.
Classes: Warriors, Mages, Thief, Royal Guard, Bowser Minion, and more maybe.
Items: Every Mario power-up.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
Levels
Mario:8:1. Peaches HUGE Backyard, 2. Sea Side, 3. Nightzone, 4. Latiku's Domain, 5. Grassy Plains, 6. Vanela Plains, 7. Water World,and 8. Bowser's Domain.
Luigi:3 Ultra Gigantic Mario Relams(and a madeup one):1. Sarasaland, 2. Defino Island, 3. Mushroom Kingdom, and 4. Tatanga's Wasteland.
Toad:7:1. Dream Caves, 2. Dream Desert, 3. Dream Ocean, 4. Toad and the Dreamstalk, 5. Dream Skys(go fig), 6. Shyguy Iceskating Rink, and 7. Wart's Wasteland.
Yoshi:6 Super Big(not as big as Luigi's)Mario Relams:1. Dry,Dry Desert, 2. Donut PLains, 3. Peach Beach, 4. Mushroom Kingdom, 5. Sherbet Land,and 6. Bowser Jr.'s Tower
Wario:8 Elemental Jewels:1. Stone Of Ground, 2. Orange Emblem Of Lava, 3. Yellow(and blue)Jem Of Lightning, 4. Emerald Of Earth, 5. Ruby Of Fire, 6. Saffire Of Water, 7. Purple Jewel Of Darkness, and 8. Yellow Jem Of Light.
NOTE:The Mario Levels are based on the SMB Levels while Vanela Plains is based on 6-3,The Luigi Levels are based on what the SML Levels are based on,The Toad Levels are based on the SMB3 Levels,The Yoshi Levels are based on the Yoshi's Island Levels,and most of The Wario Jewels are based on the OOT Elements while Fire and Water are the same and Ice is left out because I don't count it as an element. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:29:27 PM by coolkid »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2006, 07:46:47 PM »
Could you put that in list format or something? I couldn't read it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 07:52:20 AM by The Chef »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2006, 11:29:44 PM »
coolkid: Please, please, please, please, PLEASE freakin' put spaces after punctuation. Like this. See? SPACES.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2006, 04:01:54 PM »
Got it, I will start editing now.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:26:10 PM by coolkid »

Print