Print

Author Topic: Where did Baby Mario and Baby Bowser come from?  (Read 4723 times)

« on: July 14, 2000, 04:56:18 PM »
Where did Baby Mario and Bowser come from? You might say that they are Mario and Bowser as babies. If that's true, how come Baby Mario was with regular Mario in Mario Golf, or why was Baby Bowser with Bowser in Mario Party 1 and 2. Does anyone know? And when you talk about Baby Bowser, don't say Bowser made love with Peach 'cause, lets face it, his balls are too big.

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2000, 10:40:40 PM »
That comment was not necessary, but thank you for the mental picture...

Anyway, the non-canon Mario games like Mario Kart, Party, Golf, and Tennis are without actual storylines, and the creators really don't care how they bend the laws of time.  Thus, they have no problems the ability of Mario to play a spot of tennis with his infant self.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2000, 07:04:55 AM »
Maybe there's an interdementional time portal open in the Mario World. ;p

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2000, 02:24:59 PM »
Warning: Reading this message may cause severe confusion.
-----
Perhaps it has something to do with the time-space continueum or a paradox. Like in Back to the Future when Marty travels backwards in time, then forwards to the present, the old and new Marties are both there. Maybe if Mario went back in time, then forward again to date his new Mario Golf games, etc., maybe his past and future self were present in Mario Golf. But I've always wondered, wouldn't the past Mario go back in time again eventually, dissappear, and reappear? Then the number of Marios would multiply each time. Thus, the present Mario(the one that time-travelled originally) would have no control over the past Mario(s), and I should think that eventually there would be a paradox, because even going back in time once could have a severe effect.
Well, I tried to explain it, anyway. :)

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2000, 04:08:54 PM »
Baby Mario is the son of Mario and Princess Toadstool.  Baby Bowser is a recent addition to the Koopa Kids, whose mother has not been revealed yet.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2000, 05:46:18 PM »
What's your source?
Woohoo.

Print