Print

Author Topic: Have you ever wanted to do this?  (Read 15155 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« on: June 05, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »
i have always wanted that the stuff in videogames happened in real life.

stuff like having an arm cannon like samus's

being able to shoot fire balls like mario

being able to breath fire like bowser

and like being able to do speacial shots like in mario hoops or mario baseball

If you have any other things that are in video games that you wish we're in real life.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »
I'll certainly admit to wanting an arm cannon (not necessarily Samus's), and also telekinesis. Telekinesis was the only reason I used Mewtwo for a time in SSBM.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 04:28:55 PM »
I'd love to have Pyrokinesis as a super power.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »
I've always wanted to use a cheat code to make a sports car or tank appear, run people over and then use another cheat code to make the police ignore me.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »
I'd love to have Pyrokinesis...
Sure, sure, fire's fun, but when you think about it, telekinesis is really the ultimate "kinesis." You could start fires if you had enough telekinetic power-- simply by generating enough friction. You could also stop fire in its tracks with telekinesis-- by opening up a vacuum barrier.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
That makes me wonder: is there freeze-o-kinesis, or whatever? Presumably, with telekinesis, you could, like, reform ice molocules and make ice crystals to freeze stuff, but I've never heard of it.
every

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:35:42 PM »
Sure, sure, fire's fun, but when you think about it, telekinesis is really the ultimate "kinesis." You could start fires if you had enough telekinetic power-- simply by generating enough friction. You could also stop fire in its tracks with telekinesis-- by opening up a vacuum barrier.

.....I've just been defeated.

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 06:33:55 PM »
It would be nice if for my 10th birthday, my parents and some old guy handed me a capsule ball with a little monster inside and a s mall digital device, and then tell me I'm to leave on a journey the very next day, with absolutely no supervision and no gurantee of my safety, then I could just travel the continent looking for other people to battle, eventually making my way to the top and becoming the regional champion.

Oh, and if I came upon some cute girl on my journey and wanted her to myself, I'd just fry her bike because that's always a surefire way to win them over make friends.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »
Well, PaperLuigi, it just goes to show how much pointless thinking I've done on the subject.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 08:58:19 PM »
I'll certainly admit to wanting an arm cannon (not necessarily Samus's)

That's the one you want?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »
I'd like to have save points and reset if I did something I regret.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 09:20:54 PM »
It looks like he's giving a cockroach a physical.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 09:23:15 PM »
Ah, MaxVance (being the resident forum-omniscient he is) dug up my Noxus meld. Boo Dudley, you fool-- anything with a barrel for a head is clearly not alive. But I do see the resemblance...

The gun looks cooler in the actual game, where it looks a bit more rough-around-the-edges. Talking about this reminds me of how my brother and I used to argue about which is better: a wrist cannon, or arm cannon. I won by making him realize that you didn't need amputation to get an arm cannon.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:54:33 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 06:05:54 AM »
Well, PaperLuigi, it just goes to show how much pointless thinking I've done on the subject.

Looks like I'll have to do some pointless thinking in order to come up with a counter.  :P

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »
Ah, MaxVance (being the resident forum-omniscient he is) dug up my Noxus meld. Boo Dudley, you fool-- anything with a barrel for a head is clearly not alive. But I do see the resemblance...

Fool? A pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard it.

Print