Print

Author Topic: Have you ever wanted to do this?  (Read 15152 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
In other words, an anime con?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »
I'd like to be made of liquid metal, so I could turn into a puddle and spy on the girls in the girls' locker room! Hawhaw! Ingenius!
every

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 01:26:46 PM »
What's wrong with Bomberman? Since when are you evil? Are you the same PL I've known all this time?

Haha, I'm just kidding. I used to like Bomberman, but his games as of late kinda.........I dunno. Meh.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
I think that's because Hudson won't let the US have anything good. Bomberman Land Wii's been out for a while, and they didn't even tell us.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2007, 05:27:46 PM »
I'd like to jump high like the Mario Brothers, be a hero, have an arm cannon, have telekinesis, go on adventures by myself and meeting people on the way, be the top car racer in the world, go on a journey to defeat an evil guy with a crew that flies in ships, run fast like Sonic, be part of a Vampire Slaying family, have Pokemon, fight others, absorb powers like Kirby, be a strong ape like Donkey Kong, turn anything into an egg and have a long tongue like Yoshi, and many more.   
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2007, 01:13:00 PM »
Well, then I guess we're done here.
every

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »
i want to be Bowser.
He is slow, but he is powerful.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Print