Yes
12 (57.1%)
Sometimes
9 (42.9%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Print

Author Topic: The Rumble Feature  (Read 10835 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 11:05:13 PM »
I've always prefered rumble in Smash Bros.  It gives a more intense feel to the games.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2007, 01:02:11 AM »
Rumble is one of the best reasons to play Melee.
I now have an extender cable so my GCN controller reaches outside my room but still has rumble. I likes my rumbles.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2007, 03:37:28 AM »
I have an extension cord as well (if you aren't exaggerating, and your room is not super-small, it's not as long as yours), but... I don't know. It feels too jerky to me.
Oh, one of the main reasons I prefer wireless to cords is, other than the possibility of accidental unplugging, I'm quite lazy and don't like having to wrap cords around controllers (Which, on top of taking precious seconds, I've heard is not good for the controller in the long run... is there a better way?) and would rather just switch the WaveBird off and putting it someplace on my desk. My opinions may be stupid, but hey, I'm a pretty stupid guy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 03:44:25 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 07:06:47 PM »
My opinions may be stupid, but hey, I'm a pretty stupid guy.

No you're not.

I'm quite lazy and don't like having to wrap cords around controllers (Which, on top of taking precious seconds, I've heard is not good for the controller in the long run... is there a better way?)

I had no idea that wrapping the cords around the controllers is bad. What makes it bad?.. Actaully, I think part of it (in answer to my own question) wears the cord out faster, becuase the only proof I have of that is my SNES and N64 controllers, but I did play a lot of games during those two gaming eras (go Super Mario Kart and Smash Bros/Mario Party)

The cords are wearing a little thin from where the touch the controller when I warp them, and the buttons are becoming less responsive (moreso on the N64 controllers, due to excessive press the button rapidly games in MP).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
The cords only will wear out if you wrap them tightly. Loose wrappage is fine. Buttons will wear out because the rubber layer coated with carbon will eventually come apart from so much movement at the joints that let it press and pop back up.
That was a joke.

Print