Poll

Do you plan to purchase the Wii Zapper?

Yes, it looks great!
4 (21.1%)
Yes, but only for Link's Crossbow training.
6 (31.6%)
No, it's a waste of money.
2 (10.5%)
Undecided.
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Print

Author Topic: Wii Zapper: Buy or don't buy?  (Read 6032 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 10:20:59 AM »
I'm undecided pretty much. Maybe for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, but are there any other games that may be worth getting that are compatible with it? I'm just not sure.
Professional Paisano here

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
Do you think we'll get to see Duck Hunt on VC?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 08:44:54 PM »
Well, many of the NES Zapper games, including Duck Hunt, were rated by the ESRB last year.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 10:42:14 PM »
After purchasing the Wii Zapper (finally) I have discovered that my bent arm hang ups were completely unfounded. Much like the first time I saw a Wiimote, I was surprised by the small size of the Wii Zapper. The rear part of the gun fits nice and snug up against my inner arm, helping me aim straighter in fact! The only problem is the pointer system. The cursor goes too far in any direction when I'm not aiming at the direct center of the screen. Unfortunately the problem is sitting slightly too far away, this makes me sad because I feel that I'm sitting at the perfect distance from my television. Game is still fun though, I recommend its purchase.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 02:05:19 PM »
I had to bend my arms quit a bit, but have not found them to be overly tired, though I only played cross-bow traing for about twenty minutes.

A frim grip on the handle still leaves about 4 and a half inches to my inner arm.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 12:52:32 AM »
I wonder what Nintendo will make next? Maybe a Wii version of R.O.B maybe? That way they can sell it's only 2 games made for it :)
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Print