Poll

In Super Mario Galaxy who is hotter?

Princess Rosalina
Princess Peach
Print

Author Topic: In Super Mario Galaxy, Who is...  (Read 26385 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
People hate her because the mentality behind her probably was as follows:

"Oh, snap, we translated a Nintendo game really bad, and now the Princess's name is Daisy! But everything in the Mario series has to tie together to make us not look stupid! Hmm... let's see... Luigi needs a flimsy love interest, Peach needs a partner to round out all the weak spinoffs... Bring 'er back!"
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
People hate her because she's about as obnoxious as you garden variety sorority sister.

WOO! HI I'M DAISY!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
People hate her because the mentality behind her probably was as follows:

"Oh, snap, we translated a Nintendo game really bad, and now the Princess's name is Daisy! But everything in the Mario series has to tie together to make us not look stupid! Hmm... let's see... Luigi needs a flimsy love interest, Peach needs a partner to round out all the weak spinoffs... Bring 'er back!"

You sure that's what they were thinking when they drew the artwork for the instructions to NES Open Tournament Golf?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2007, 10:31:49 PM »
There's no question that Daisy was intended to be a separate character from Peach from the beginning.
That was a joke.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »
the artwork in NES open tournament golf?...Is that the one where the brothers are wearing those tacky awful outfits? And each princess is standing beside each brother :'] They stay by their side, no matter how retarted they dress or what they wear. HOW ROMANTIC <33333

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »
Rosalina is, I guess, hotter and Princess Peach is cuter(?).  Princess Peach has the "cute" look and Rosalina has the more "mature" look - she hardly smiles.  As for Daisy, I think she's okay, but kinda looks...scary - probably because of the eyes :-s

libra346

• Emoticonstipation
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
why is everyone talking about intelligence this is called"Who is Hotter" not "Smarter"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 08:37:03 PM by libra346 »
Anything you can do I can do better.

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
Well that brings up the question if hotter means only looks or can also include intelligence and other components.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

libra346

• Emoticonstipation
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2007, 08:35:45 PM »
hotter means looks

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »
Well that brings up the question if hotter means only looks or can also include intelligence and other components.

Ususally when someone is "hot", it's refering only to their looks. If you include other factors, then the word is no longer valid.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

libra346

• Emoticonstipation
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »
finally someone agrees with me

Sqrt2

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2007, 05:49:46 AM »
I'm going for Peach. Ever since I played the last case of PW: Justice for All, I have developed a thing against people who have one eye completely covered by draping hair.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2007, 09:18:12 AM »
I'd never go for a girl with one of those do's.  Only some people can pull it off in my opinion.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2007, 08:08:02 PM »
I don't know about hotter, but I think Rosalina is more beautiful than Peach, especially Rosalina's voice.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »
I'd never go for a girl with one of those do's.  Only some people can pull it off in my opinion.
Yeah, like I said, won't you end up with a bad eye that way? Then you'll really have something to be emo about...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print