Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii Character Suggestions  (Read 6165 times)

libra346

• Emoticonstipation
« on: November 26, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »
I just want to see what you think should be in mario kart for wii and if maybe some of those characters do appear on wii.If you want you can talk about what their kart and/or special should be.  :)
Anything you can do I can do better.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »
I mean, koopa should make a comeback.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:40:57 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 07:36:45 PM »
Are you just experimenting with spoiler tags, or is there some hidden meaning to "I mean"?

Oh, new characters? Well, I think that there were already pushing it with Petey Pirahna and Toadette, so I'm outta ideas.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »
A Wario like Peach and Daisy? Or a Birdo Yoshi Baby! Maybe Giga Bowser :P
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 05:49:49 PM »
...Mario

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
I will not rest until Stanley [the Bugman] makes his return.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 08:13:05 PM »
Well, I think that there were already pushing it with Petey Pirahna and Toadette, so I'm outta ideas.
Yes.
A Wario like Peach and Daisy? Or a Birdo Yoshi Baby! Maybe Giga Bowser :P
Eugh, no. Ugh, no. What?

I'm voting for E.Gadd and if there must be duos, his younger self (from Partners in Time). Ah, modern science. Fiction.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 08:59:09 PM »
partners, eh? Stanley and DK junior, Buzzy beetle and Spiny, uh, Mallow and Geno.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 07:55:15 AM »
^ Best ideas ever.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 09:03:40 AM »
Why does everyone like Stanley so much? He never really did anything cool other than serve as a protective shield for Mario's fame, by starring in DK3 juuuust in case it were a bomb (and it was).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 11:46:54 AM »
^ Best ideas ever.

Nope, I don't detect sarcasm.

Why does everyone like Stanley so much? He never really did anything cool other than serve as a protective shield for Mario's fame, by starring in DK3 juuuust in case it were a bomb (and it was).

Really? I thought it was just me. Well, It's because he so obscure and underappreciated. If say, they emptied a certain kart, I wouldn't mind it at all. I'd say he'd play a nice role as Mario and Luigi's Apprentice, nephew maybe cousin.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »
Stanley? Well, I don't love the guy, but I just thought that was an offbeat idea no one had suggested before.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
-Specials-

Stanley: Smoke screen. He'd pull out his sprayer and obscures a portion of the track with a thick cloud

DK junior: One of those mechanical clap-traps. It'd bury itself in the ground and snap at a kart that run over it.

Buzzy/Spiny: One of its respective species. It aimlessly wanders the track, like Bowsers fireballs from the first game.

Geno: Geno Blast. A extremely large, but slow attack lowers downwards towards the track. Will you try and drive around it, speed up and just avoid it, or maybe even hit the brakes?

Mallow: That star spell that'd function somewhat to the Geno blast but faster, more repetitive, maybe smaller, or a Rain spell that causes parts of the track undriveable.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 08:39:57 PM »
Kammy and Kamek would be cool, as would Jimmy and Mona, or 9-Volt and 18-Volt, but we all know that whichever team develops Mario Kart tends to stick with enemy drones to fill the roster. Maybe Prof. E. Gadd could finally be playable and they'll partner him with ROB?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »
Why is everyone suddenly talking about teams? I mean, it's a cool thing to discuss--and I've contributed to it myself--but I don't think they're bringing back the dual-karts in MKWii...

Aw, what the heck/ Rosalina and Polari!

Print