Print

Author Topic: Wario Ware Balanced  (Read 14575 times)

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
The Eyetoy wasn't even fun though, a Wario Ware game would be.
Ditto used Machop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »
Exactly.  That's what I was saying.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
Oh. well in that case, I agree with you.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 03:43:09 PM »
GTA Wii confirmed.  Now with immersive drive-by shooter mode.

That actually sounds like a great idea.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
because then we end up with rubbish like Wario: Master of Disguise

Which sucked so bad because of the damage already done to Wario with that wretched factory.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
HOPSKOTCH!

SNEAK!

JUMP!

JOG!

SIT!

HANG-GLIDE!

RIVER DANCE!

TIGHTROPE WALK!

Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »
I've come to realize that unless I'm trying to unlock levels, Wario Ware is kind of weak on the single player side, but its great multiplayer makes up for it. Not to mention that the microgames are hysterical the first time you see them.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
What the heck games have substantial multiplayer besides Mega Party Games?
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »
Which sucked so bad because of the damage already done to Wario with that wretched factory.
I've played plenty of WarioWare and enough of Master of Disguise to tell you to please play WarioWare and learn that the games have just about nothing in common.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 05:02:56 PM »
Except Wario.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
GTA Wii confirmed.  Now with immersive drive-by shooter mode.

Expect Jack Thompson to sue Rockstar tomorrow for the announcement of GTA Wii. "It's one step beyond reality." he'll say, "It was announced at "T.M.K." a secret front organization for the industry that vandalized my house and is aiding Al-Qaeda in creating Antimatter bombs."

Anyway, I'm a big Wario Ware fan but I don't plan on buying the Balance Board anytime soon, so I'd have to skip on the game. Plus, there's only so much you could do with a little white board that senses pressure.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »
Expect Jack Thompson to sue Rockstar tomorrow for the announcement of GTA Wii. "It's one step beyond reality." he'll say, "It was announced at "T.M.K." a secret front organization for the industry that vandalized my house and is aiding Al-Qaeda in creating Antimatter bombs."

Anyway, I'm a big Wario Ware fan but I don't plan on buying the Balance Board anytime soon, so I'd have to skip on the game. Plus, there's only so much you could do with a little white board that senses pressure.

I lol'd.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 05:14:51 PM »
The Eyetoy wasn't even fun though, a Wario Ware game would be.
Wasn't the EyeToy originally Nintendo's idea, but they never used it? (Stage Debut? The GameEye? I remember reading this old Nintendo Power...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
Well, that figures. Nintendo and Sony were working together on a disc-reading system until Sony struck out on their own with the Playstation for some reason.

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 05:52:02 PM »
Well, that figures. Nintendo and Sony were working together on a disc-reading system until Sony struck out on their own with the Playstation for some reason.

Actually, from what I heard, Nintendo betrayed Sony and instead made a deal with Phillips to make a CD attachment for the SNES. Sony became boiling with anger and released the Playstation. The rest is history.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print