Print

Author Topic: Cheap Nintendo Hate  (Read 7023 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »
Just shut up and play.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »
And Wii games cost $10 less than 360 games.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »
We already covered this.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 11:03:33 PM »
Hey guise, Wii games are cheap....aww, darn.
every

matto

• from America's hatto
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »
DMC3: Special Edition is cheaper than normal DMC3; does that mean it sucks in a special way?

No, Capcom wanted more of our money.

Personally I'd hate to see another topic on who stole from the other first: Zelda Twilight Princess or Okami.

Okami's producer is a fan of the Zelda series. That's basically where the arguement stems from, stupidly enough.
Canada, eh? '87

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
No, Capcom wanted more of our money.

And they got more of it by asking for less of it? Is that, like, reverse psychology?
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »
They already sold it to everyone who would buy it for the higher price, now they're trying to sway the people who weren't as interested in it (and following supply and demand).
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 10:18:42 PM »
So, they want less of other people's money, not more of the same people's money.
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »
Okami's producer is a fan of the Zelda series. That's basically where the arguement stems from, stupidly enough.
Uh, no. The argument stems from the fact that in both games you be a wolf clearing the world of darkness and they're both in the Zelda-genre. But the games came out close enough together that I don't think it would have been possible for either one to steal the other's idea. In fact, if one had known about the other's first, they might have changed theirs to not been seen as copiers.

Print