Print

Author Topic: Most ANNOYING Moments in Mario Kart Games  (Read 34385 times)

« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2008, 06:44:03 AM »
by CPUS.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »
Oh, boy. I remember one time how I lost a match in Mario Kart DS because I missed doing a mini-turbo at the end. Also, when I was playing Mario Kart 64, I was going straight towards the finish line. Out of nowhere, a CPU Bowser came and got in front of me... it says he won by 2 milliseconds!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »
Unless I'm somehow forgetting what's at the end of time displays, Mario Kart doesn't count milliseconds. It counts hundredths of seconds.
That was a joke.

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »
Toad's voice in Mario Kart 64.

Most enjoyable moment in Mario Kart games: Hearing Toad scream.

Seriously, I hated how in Super Mario Kart the computer had access to weapons you didn't have (like Yoshi dropping eggs). In Mario Kart 64 I hated when someone used a lightning bolt right as I was about to cross the big jump in Wario Stadium. I never slowed down, I just accepted it and failed to leap over the chasm instead of turning back and getting enough room to fly over it when I returned to normal. Not sure if I would have saved time that way. And no matter how you sliced it, Rainbow Road for Super Mario Kart was annoying for not having any rails. Of course, I never played through the game normally so I wasn't prepared for skidding effortlessly through the track, but still.
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »
Funky Kong.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print