Print

Author Topic: Huge SSBM Easter Egg, Eight Years Unnoticed  (Read 6281 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »
What tier is Master Hand?

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »
You'd know that if you read the whole post.

Bite me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 12:27:25 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »
STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »
What tier is Master Hand?

Tiers don't exist, man.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »
You actually play as Crazy Hand, not Master.

Also, I don't think this'll work on any stage but Final Destination. My brother and I tried it on Corneria and Crazy Hand disappeared shortly after the match started.

Strange...when I perform the glitch I play as Master Hand. Maybe different versions of Super Smash Bros. Melee play a role in which hand you get to play as? PaperLuigi, which version of Super Smash Bros. Melee do you have? I have a version before Super Smash Bros. Melee became a Player's Choice title. I believe it is version 1.0.

Also:

I just tried it out. It's kind of lame 'cause you can't actually kill Crazy Hand, and at the end of the match the game freezes.

I can kill Master Hand just fine, and after the match it just shows a blank picture. Above the picture is Master Hand's stock symbol and name.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:51:09 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »
PaperLuigi, which version of Super Smash Bros. Melee do you have?

I bought it right when it came out, so...I have the 1.0 version as it were.

Hm...I guess it's not Crazy Hand.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »
Master Hand is always on the right, so if the hand you play is on the right, it's Master Hand. Crazy Hand, however, is always on the left, and he moves his fingers a lot more than Master Hand.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
For crying out loud, all three of my semi-conscious Gamecube controllers decided to break at the same time.  Can't wait for those two new ones I ordered to come in so I can try it....
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print