Print

Author Topic: TSMBSS! Lost Episodes  (Read 3687 times)

« on: November 05, 2009, 10:54:08 AM »
As a fan of the old Mario cartoons, it's great having all the box sets.  But I'm still missing something...the lost live-action skits of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!  I've found a few of the episodes on the internet, but am still missing the following shorts:

Mommies Curse
Tutti Frutti, Oh Mario
The Magic Love
Treasure of the Sierra Brooklyn
Tutti Frutti Mario (not sure if this is a repeat in Mario Wiki or a separate skit)
George Washington Slept Here

In a semi-related note, I'm also looking for these episodes of the Donkey Kong Country TV series:

Speed
Watch the Skies
Baby Kong Blues
To the Moon Baboon
Message in a Bottle Show

If anyone can tell me where I can find these lost episodes, it would be greatly appreciated.  I know there is a rule on this forum against sharing copyright materials like MP3s, but I didn't think this would apply since none of these episodes are available to purchase on DVD.  But if the moderators feel that this topic is inappropriate, I understand that this topic should be closed.

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:32:45 AM »
Don't know what to say except to keep browsing various video sites (although I have a feeling a bunch of them just aggregate content from other sites). There's a couple Tiny Toon Adventures episodes I'm waiting for, but no video site has them. The recent TTA DVD that came out is one season before the episode I'm looking for, so I guess I'll have to wait for the next DVD.

Sometimes I wish there was a place to ask for these videos, for someone to upload them if they don't yet exist (considering the videos of rare stuff out there, it makes me think there's people who obsessively tape everything that airs on TV. The TTA episode "One Beer" only aired once (or if not that, a few times) before it was banned, but what do you know, YouTube has it). But then that would probably lead to BitTorrent/Kazaa and the can of worms that contains. I don't like using P2P anyway because I'm not smart enough to know how to prevent it from sucking up all my bandwidth.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:07:59 AM »
I found a tape that has the episodes "Texas Tea" and "Treasure of the Sierra Brooklyn". The only problem is that the last minute or two of Sierra Brooklyn is missing, since I guess the tape ran out of room when I was recording it. I was one of those that used to obsessively tape things I liked. I'll have to keep checking my other tapes for more.
----------------
My user name would have been MarioXB, if the forum allowed it!

Print