Print

Author Topic: Does anyone here play Archmage?  (Read 3264 times)

« on: June 04, 2000, 03:35:35 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here plays Archmage?

Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon
Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon

Kat

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2000, 03:35:28 PM »
¦D I had a feeling you would ask that soon enough,,,

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 06:57:48 PM »
no.
I see poop.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 07:09:11 PM »
Ummmmm.....MAJOR BUMP?!! What the heck are you thinking?!!!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 07:41:32 PM »
Dude, check dates before you post!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »
The forums are actually made to where if you try to post in an old topic it gives you warning that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to bump, but it seems people just won't stop still.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 08:23:57 PM »
Sorry for backseat modding, but you're gonna get banned if you stop doing pointless crap like this. You've posted quite a few useless topics today ("Should mario stop wearing overalls," "Nintendo or Xbox"), then bumped an almost 6 year-old topic for one word.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 11:35:17 PM »
* Lizard Dude lifts the banning stick.

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 11:39:11 PM »
Wait! Give him a chance first... Please don't ban him yet... He needs a chance to speak for himself.

Sorry for arguing with admins, but I really think you should let him speak. Please don't ban him right now... I don't like seeing members get banned.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 10:35:40 AM »
Khold, if a Mod or Admin says they are lifting the banning stick or pulling back the kicking boot or anything of the like they are giving a warning, so take it easy on the Heroine of the Noobs bit.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 01:01:36 PM »
No, I don't play Archmage.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »
Wow. This is the worst necro I've seen, EVER. I've been on several forums, also. FIVE AND A HALF YEARS?!

And your post is so incredibly enlightening! "no." WOW. If you're going to bump a 5 and a half year thread, don't say something that can be implied by non-response.

Of course, most of this has already been said. So.... ya. I second LD's lifting (not descending, yet) of the ban stick.

And for what it's worth, I have never even heard of, much less played, Archmage.
~I.S.~

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2006, 06:32:06 PM »
That's the truth. I've never heard of Archmage, either.

Also, I think this was the oldest topic in General Video Game Chat. Bumping this would be like me bumping this topic.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2006, 09:36:46 PM »
The thing that boggles the mind is that people are still posting in this thread.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 12:01:17 AM »
Not anymore.

Seriously, if anyone actually HAS played this and wants to discuss, I can just re-open it. ... ya.
~I.S.~

Print