Print

Author Topic: Princess Toadstool figure  (Read 16044 times)

« on: June 09, 2007, 06:52:08 PM »
I am looking for a Princess Toadstool PVC figure (I'm assuming pvc means small and plastic) that once sat on top a birthday cake. We have other Mario figures too, and being the young kids that we were, my sister accidentaly dropped the Princess out of our car while it was in motion, so we have lost the Princess. The figures came from the mid- late eighties, possibly from before SMB3 came out.

The figure I'm looking for might be about the same height as this, but it would be more similar in coloring to this, I think.

EDIT: the Princess I'm looking for would come from the same era as this Mario figure, as this Mario is the same one that I've got. :)

If anybody has one they are willing to part with, then please let me know!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:55:48 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:31:05 AM »
PVC means polyvinyl chloride.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »
So if they were all pvc, they would be all polyvinyl chloride figures? Whatever it is they are made of, the Princess one is similar to the Mario one that I pointed out above.. The Princess one above might be the one I'm talking about, as the more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it was that one.

I was sure there was another one that had a more pink dress, and she was holding her hands to her hip area (kind of like the Peach standing still spirte in the first Paper Mario game).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 12:14:18 AM »
Update! I have found a picutre of the Princess Toadstool figure I am looking for! ..sorry for bumping my own topic and adding nothing to it..

Turns out that I should browse the merchandise page more often. Silly me.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
adding nothing to it..
Dude you added a pic of exactly what you want.

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 03:26:43 PM »
Yeah, I did.. Huh. I guess that post was worthwhile afterall (I can't remember why I thought it wasn't..)

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
Well the search is over. I got one from a site similar to ebay. It should arrive in a few days.

Whee!

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »
So, I don't know how old these are, or if they're bootlegs or actual figures. But the Princess figure in this pic looks more similar to the one that I'm sure I won't be able to find now.

They appeared recently on Supper Mario Broth, and it made me think to post here.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 02:34:51 AM »
Breaking the rules to tell you that if you want to get rid of any of those, I am game to take them off your hands :D
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 08:26:37 PM »
So, I don't know how old these are, or if they're bootlegs or actual figures. But the Princess figure in this pic looks more similar to the one that I'm sure I won't be able to find now.

They appeared recently on Supper Mario Broth, and it made me think to post here.
They are actual?...Well i guess You are right, i just have a question..¿how we should find it..?

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 12:43:09 AM »
Breaking the rules to tell you that if you want to get rid of any of those, I am game to take them off your hands :D

Sorry. I tend to keep all my Mario merchandise. XD

But, I do have a couple spare Knex Yoshi and DK figures if you (or anyone else) is interested.

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »

But, I do have a couple spare Knex Yoshi and DK figures if you (or anyone else) is interested.
When i grow

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 10:09:42 PM »

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 12:54:00 AM »

Interested.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print