Print

Author Topic: Stupid Xbox fanboys...  (Read 4156 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 11, 2002, 01:26:33 PM »
Ever since the Xbox Live online service was released about a month ago, everyone seems to be liking the Xbox even more! The public is so nieve to invest in a system that is losing sales every week!

When will Microsoft just face the facts: The Xbox has already failed in almost every country outside the US... Japan has been against the Xbox ever since it launched about a year ago. So why can't Microsoft just accept defeat and retire from the console market?

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 12/11/2002 11:38:42 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 12:37:38 AM »
It's very strange.
Even though Nintendo doesn't have a solid online deal yet, they don't even need it to still be beating Xbox's junk.

What I find amusing about the general public's naïvete is how they say they like Xbox so much because it's so powerful and has such great graphics and everything... even when the systems doesn't. Like it even matters!
GCN has better graphics and everything, and they don't even stress that as one of the 'Cube's selling points!
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 06:32:45 AM »
Good point. Nintendo doesn't need to rely on graphics and proccessing power to sell their systems like Microsoft does. Nintendo knows their systems will sell simply because of the games (made by Nintendo, of course)!

Good job Nintendo, for having more success than Microsoft's Xbox!

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 08:46:24 PM »
Oh c'mon you guys. You know Bill Gates. He'll try to dominate the video games industry. Nintendo will fight back with ever-better games! You know what they say: the bigger they are the harder they fall! So when Xbox crashes, Its gonna be like the moon smashing into Earth crashing! Gates should stick with computers. Nerd.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 09:53:58 PM »
AHEM, Bill Gates IS sticking with computers. He doesn't do stuff with Xbox.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 09:59:54 PM »
Hehe, reminds me of a recent discussion. Even if Bill Gates isn't directly involved, Microsoft can probably afford to support a lagging console until they get some decent third-party developers. The Xbox could be supported on Bill Gates' lunch money. Heck, you could dig around in Bill Gates' couch and probably find enough to support the Xbox. Well, hopefully Xbox will make some really lame games that'll turn off the public to them.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 01:49:20 PM »
Huh. I guess they stopped stealing search results from google then.

Also, can we appreciate the 12 year bump, possibly a new record! (Not counting bumps from trolls, spam bots, etc.)

Print