Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Power  (Read 1919 times)

« on: December 22, 2001, 04:47:25 PM »
I have been subscribing to Nintendo Power for about ten years now. How long have you bean a subscriber? Or do you have anything else to say about  it?

My name is +¶é_· but it's kinda hard to pronounce
My name is +¶é_· but it's kinda hard to pronounce

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2001, 09:08:54 PM »
Well, my brother subscribed to it in about '97, but we forgot to renew, so March '01 was our last issue. But I subscribed to it, and I've gotten the December and Janurary so far. (So much has changed in 9 months!(where have i heard that one before))

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2001, 10:51:15 PM »
Heh! I'm a former NP subscriber. My first issue was the one with Batman on the cover, which had guides for Double Dragon II and River City Ransom. The magazine used to be published by Tokuma Shoten and had a weird, but cool Japanese-feel to them. They used to published a comic strip called Howard & Nester (which then became Nester Adventures), as well as comics based on Super Mario World, A Link to Past, Star Fox and Super Metroid. I remember they had an article on Famicom games such as Dragon Quest V, Fire Emblem (one of my favorites), Final Fantasy V and some Dragonball Z game (yuck!). They kinda became crap after the N64, although they're getting better, the mag will never be as good as it was then.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2001, 08:40:20 AM »
well im i suscribed may 28 last year but my brother has was siscribed for like 4 years! there is a huge gap beetween the two of are colection (actually all of his became mine after he stopped playing video games (such a sad day) but i know he started around the 45 issue. so i have the 50 issue and the 150 issue and my friend has the 100 issue. when i get a job im going to bye all the nintendo power's in mint
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print