Print

Author Topic: All your base are belong to us  (Read 2748 times)

« on: January 01, 2002, 08:53:03 PM »
where is that from? and what does it mean?

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2002, 04:03:15 PM »
I heard that from Psyguy.com in a Sonic comic,and this guy (MoonRaiser) I know uses it alot.But I have no idea were it came from  ^^;;

-Boomer_Babe-
"I iz da bomb"
-Boomer_Babe-
"I iz da bomb"

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2002, 05:26:40 PM »
It's from an old Sega game. It was poorly translated, and a lot of the dialog made no sense. Albeit it was a good game, but the dialog scenes had the guys talking nonsense. "All your base are belong to us"
"NO! Trouble is we in! Run freedom our be!"

Then when you win, they say...

"No! By army! Defeated, must retreat! Help you!

"A winner is you! Happy you are? Get game 2: Adventures continue sequal."

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2002, 03:08:33 PM »
Yeah.  Some guys made a web site with a video about the whole thing, and it's really freaking funny the first time you see it.  So, like, go watch it.  And be afraid.

URL-
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2002, 09:54:58 AM »
i bet sega from that day and on used america to translat! lol

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2002, 03:01:11 PM »
yeah, but what is it supposed to say? All your bases belong to us? Hmm, maybe that's it . . .

Darwin was some idiot, high on acid, who saw flocks of half-bird half-reptiles flying across the sky.
Evolution makes no sense. It''s evidence actually controdicts it. There''s too much chance. It was all put into place by a creator. That crator is God.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2002, 04:23:25 PM »
It was from the old Sega game "Zero Wing"

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2002, 08:12:36 PM »
hey, grimsack actually said something intelligent. maybe I misjudged the guy. but his talk of nasty stuff still makes me mad.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Print