Print

Author Topic: You know...  (Read 2490 times)

« on: January 06, 2002, 04:40:21 PM »
We might all be Nintendo fanboys, but did you ever stop and think that GameCube hair looks like clay and Playstation 2 hair actually looks like hair? Now then, if we could find some way to make Nintendo games for PSX2, (what does the X stand for anyway?) we'd be floating on cloud 9...

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 08:01:17 PM »
Actually to tell you the truth I have a PS2 and a Gamecube and I have to say that Gamecube's graphics are better so I wouldn't change a thing.

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 08:13:27 PM »
even though the graphics may be better on playstaion, we all have to admit that Nintendo makes the best games.

how do i do crosses anyway?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2002, 06:30:17 AM »
No, no, no, no! Nintendo is the best! They always have been the best, and they always will be the best! End of story!

By the way, PlayStation 2 sucks! The graphics are extremely poor compared to Xbox and GameCube!

If you're gonna diss the GameCube by saying PlayStation is better, then go do it on some other message board! This is a web site for Nintendo fans only; and we don't need people like you PlayStation freaks clouding up our atmopsphere!

END OF STORY!

NINTENDO IS THE BEST! IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2002, 07:46:24 AM »
Right on!!

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2002, 08:10:30 AM »
Yeah, Nintendo is better.

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 10:46:56 AM »
what sony should do is give nintendo crash. cuz i like mario and crash. dont forget snubbull!

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2002, 10:56:25 AM »
pntzoee, don't you mean they MADE the best games? There used to be such great fun in games like Wario's Woods that made you think. Those only come once in a blue moon nowadays.

You guys can have "fun" with your fighting and action games, but I think it's more fun to be smart and have fast reflexes in puzzle games than to simply have fast reflexes in the other games.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2002, 05:39:16 PM »
Anyway,why would Nintendo want to make games on Playstation? They wouldn't! GC has better graphics then PS2. Unfortunatly, X-Box has the best, but GC games are better.

AMF- you need to live a little. having fast reflexes are very good in life. I'm not saying puzzle games are bad. I like them (Like Bust A Move, Tetris Attack)

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Print