Print

Author Topic: What Miyamoto was talking about when he said the games would be less kiddyish....  (Read 3173 times)

« on: February 08, 2002, 10:13:17 PM »
And boy, it's so sad! It brings a tear to my eyes. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, when you step on a Goomba, pause mid-stomp. Zoom in, and look at the poor thing. He's in such pain! In all the other games, they just popped, but this one is being squished! The poor, innocent thing! (Well, maybe not innocent, but even Goombas have feelings.)

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 10:28:34 PM »
... *sniff* brave little guy.... and it might not even have been his falt... Bowser could have forced him to work for him..... *starts crying* ohhh.......*sniff*..... *blows nose* poor little guy.... I say we give an honor to all Goomba's who have died... maby fighting a war they did not want to be part of.... *sniff*

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2002, 10:41:24 PM »
     Goomba's, what about Pikmin? They are eaten alive! Poor little Pikmin. They go into battle and are eaten alive! You even see there little spirits float away. Brave, brave, Pikmin. Then some of them drown. Sometimes if you keep kalling you can save some. Or when they run around on fire! What about when those beatle creatures who get them in their pincers. Then the snap the poor Pikmin. Poor, poor, Pikmin. How many people remember the first time you ran through the water and your Pikmin all drowned, and you paniked because you didn't know hot to save any? It's a horible experine. If you don't know to kall them back, you just sitt there and watch as they drown.

(I have returned.)

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2002, 10:57:20 PM »
You feel sorry for the Pikmin? What about those poor creatures they're trying to kill?When I first saw the Pikmin kill one of those Spotty Bulborbs, it was so sad! And then Olimar talking about his wife and his children... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2002, 11:02:06 PM »
*Pats frostbite on the back*
its ok don't cry.
jk
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2002, 06:07:07 AM »
*sniff* AS a henchmen of Bowser, I feel the worst pain *whimper* But still.....those Pikmin.......... WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2002, 10:51:39 AM »
*sniff*.... i remember when i walked into the water.... i could hear there little voices... as if they were children calling for there mother to save them...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, its not fair for the little guys!!!! *starts to cry like crazy*

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2002, 10:51:49 AM »
*sniff*.... i remember when i walked into the water.... i could hear there little voices... as if they were children calling for there mother to save them...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, its not fair for the little guys!!!! *starts to cry like crazy*

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2002, 11:11:00 AM »
If you use your wistle sometimes you can save some. Just keep blowing it and leed them to dry land. If only I knew that sooner. Oh well. We all probably had our Pikmin drown panik sometime. But you can save some. You have to act fast though.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2002, 11:22:59 AM »
*sniff*.... poor people on this board*blows nose* they need a life so badly **(burst in tears)**

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2002, 12:58:57 PM »
lmao

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2002, 02:52:14 PM »
i don't need a life.I was comforting frostbite.
Hello.

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2002, 08:34:29 PM »
You know, I wonder about people like this wiener "Pntzoee". I mean, they go out of their way to go to these boards and read topics they aren't interested in, just to spend time posting weak-minded sarcastic replies. And what do these people have to say? Well, that we are wasting our time, that we should "get lives". Ironic, isn't it?

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

Print