Print

Author Topic: mario pinball  (Read 1498 times)

« on: April 13, 2002, 06:08:29 AM »
I was at a jukebox, slot machine and pinball machine convention and I saw a mario pinball machine entitled "Super Mario Brothers Mushroom World". It was based on  smb3. does anyone have any information on this.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2002, 08:17:06 AM »
I don't know very much about it but i've seen it at the playstation(an indoor 3 floor playground that is ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun, It's in cedar rapids,IA)I remember that it has koopa kid cut outs that are to be knocked down, but i don't remember it as much. Unfortunately, the pinball mario game is no longer at the playstation

Help wanted:
Please e-mail me scans of the enemy charecter pages of the following game manuals:Sml1,Wl1,2,3 and official YI blargg art.
Email address is joeyg814@aol.com
Help wanted:
Please e-mail me scans of the enemy charecter pages of the following game manuals:Sml1,Wl1,2,3 and official YI blargg art.
Email address is joeyg814@aol.com

Print