Print

Author Topic: X-BOX sucks! Bill Gates is a money-hungry computer nerd!  (Read 5047 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 18, 2002, 09:32:50 AM »
What do you think?

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 09:39:05 AM »
Same with every other company that has tried to steal SEGA and Nintendo's spotlight!

Although, Sony is cool because the PS2 is so popular!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 04:12:31 PM »
I think he is a money-hungry computer. should I send him into poop oblivion?
MAMAMIA!! CHEESE AND PEE-AH!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 05:05:46 PM »
A money hungry computer, huh.  I Hate Bill Gates. (as I have said zillions of times)

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 06:28:47 PM »
Right... and all the other companys aren't.Geeze! I'm geting sick of this. Why don't all of you BACK OFF on Bill Gates. If it wasn't for him Most of you wouldn't be on your computer posting here. If it wasn't for Bill Gates none of us would be here right now. So show some respect. Plus (I know this is an impossibility) what happenes if Mario went to Microsoft would you like Bill all of a sudden. I mean WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU!?!? So stop hating someone who has changed the future of computers!

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2002, 01:40:26 AM »
chant my brother! fight for freedom!

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2002, 08:54:13 AM »
Listen, if Bill Gates wasn't here, would we have Microsoft Office, Windows, Computers to post here at, and other stuff? No. So stop treatin' him like trash and show some respect for the guy! He's just trying out the new marketing stratigies. And if you're a big buisness, Money is first, then coustermer service. So you are saying that We should hate nintendo and SEGA and Sony  and Wario because they want Money. No. I'd bet you (as in original author of this topic) that if Mario went over to Microsoft, you'd immeadiately love Bill Gates and Microsoft, just because of Mario. Pffft! The X-Box give nintendo more competition so they can be bigger and better. So praise the coming of the X-Box! It gives Nintendo something to compete with.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2002, 01:55:14 PM »
personally, i have no beef with money <and by that i mean bill gates>

he made microsoft and improved our computers
and yes he is a nerd...but a rich one!

my problem is with the xbox

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2002, 07:19:32 PM »
 Wow, what I find more ammusing than the whole topic of this...topic, is that Golden Yoshi just said exactly the same thing as Mario Addict, I wish people would read before they post.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2002, 09:44:45 PM »
Actually I have no problem with Bill Gates.  He may be evil and power hungry but as many people posted before we wouldn't have Windows or anything like that if it wasn't for him.
---------------------------
I just noticed something.
Mario and Luigi both have a first name for their last name.  Very curious.

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2002, 06:24:38 AM »
I have no problem with Bill Gates working with PCs. I am on a Windows 95 computer right now. And I am on a Microsoft Internet Explorer connection. It is when Bill goes to Video games that I am mad.

By the way, what is selling better GCN or X-BOX?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2002, 07:59:47 AM »
 Yeah, God forbid anyone else trys to get into the gaming market.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2002, 12:21:24 PM »
poop.

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2002, 12:41:50 PM »
what does fecal matter have anything to do with this?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2002, 12:47:12 PM »
It on your face. Thats what it has to do with this.

Print