Print

Author Topic: Super Mario All-Stars Glitch  (Read 3174 times)

« on: April 29, 2002, 02:51:09 PM »
Deezer mentioned a Select your suit glitch for Super Mario Bros. 3 in Super Mario All-Stars here:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/smas_codes.shtml

My friend actually has one of those messed up cartridges.

We captured a video of the glitch in level 1-1.  I uploaded the video to my website FTP

Check it out!

http://ndex.gamersuplink.com/allstars.mpg

The mpeg is 900K

P.S. - I know I am not supposed to provide links to promote websites but I want people to see this video.

Go Leafs Go
Go Leafs Go

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2002, 03:36:58 PM »
hmmmm....that is interesting....but the leafs will die a slow, horrible death for what they did to Peca and the other guy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2002, 03:40:08 PM »
It's the playoffs -- kill or be killed.

Go Leafs Go
Go Leafs Go

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2002, 04:15:26 PM »
Leafs? What leafs?

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2002, 05:44:16 PM »
ah ha ha....your saying take an 80+ foot run at a guy and KO him, but it is perfectly legal because its hockey playoffs??!!

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2002, 06:10:45 PM »
heh heh heh....I just watched it again...Corson got SMOKED by Cairns..

oh, btw, welcome to the boards!!

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2002, 06:32:34 PM »
I am not saying that hitting someone like that is legal.  Gary Roberts got a penalty for hitting Jonsson from behind.  Jonsson got knocked out because he decided to cut in and go in another direction.  If Jonsson kept skating in the same direction he wouldn't have gotten knocked out beacuse his back would not have been facing Roberts.  Roberts got a 5 min major penalty.  Tucker's hit on Peca was legal.  It was just a hip check.  Corson will be fine.

Go Leafs Go
Go Leafs Go

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2002, 06:43:31 PM »
a hip check straight in the knee!!!!but Peca wasnt looking, that much was his fault. but come on!!Peca is only like 5"5!!!if you are over 5"9, its impossible to hip check him in the legs!!!he deliberately went as low as possible and took out his knee!!!as for corson being fine, I dont think so!!I didnt see it directly, but numerous ppl told me (all reliable sources) that HE TRIED TO KICK SOMEONE WITH HIS SKATE!!!can you say SUS-PEN-SION???

and it doesnt matter about the "if he turned this way or that way", roberts took a friggin 80+ foot run at him, he didnt even look around!!he just looked straight at Jonsson and KOed BECAUSE WHAT HE DID IS CALLED INTENT TO INJURE!!!

this probably makes me sound like an ass, but im not fighting you, im ARGUING with you.and if you want this topic to be simply about the glitch, we can continue arguing about this in a topic i made yesterday, "hockey fans click here!!!"

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Edited by - smb allstars master on 4/29/2002 5:57:33 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2002, 06:52:40 PM »
and dont get me started on tucker!!!he is the biggest jack***!!!did you watch last game??hes sent to the box, sits there, a few obnoxious fans and he cant control himself!!!he sprays them with water, then starts mouthin off!!!he leaves, but of course to feed his hunger to be a jack***, he has to skate around in circles wavin his hand, makin an ass of himself!!!

but I'll tell you what, If the islanders lose tommorrow, I will let you walk all over me for 2 weeks. BUT if the islanders win, i get to walk all over you for 1 week (no thats not a typo, the odds are in your favour)wadda you say???or do you (and your team!!) not have the balls to commit??

wow!!that was alot of trash talking!!
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Edited by - smb allstars master on 4/29/2002 5:54:15 PM

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2002, 07:07:14 PM »
no wait a minute...I just heard the latest..CAN u say SUS-PEN-SION?? You should be able to bcuz Corson was suspended for a (the big) game!!!he he he, im lovin this:D

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2002, 01:38:45 PM »
TWEEEEEEEEEET

Please...

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2002, 01:57:42 PM »
How do you guys get from talking about a Mario All-Stars glitch to talking about sports!

THIS IS A MARIO MESSAGE BOARD...NOT A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2002, 03:21:59 PM »
where did he go??I told him he was free to walk all over me because the isles lost, but he hasnt, i havent even seen him post lately!!!oh well, his 2 weeks of walking all over me are slipping away. AND TO PROVE IM A NICE GUY, he didnt reply to the bet, but Im still letting him walk all over me!!! But where is he??

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Print