Print

Author Topic: Say-a Something...  (Read 2586 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 05:29:26 PM »
Whats your favorite Mario Game item, power up, etc.? Im sure alot people's will be......wait for it.... Kuruba's Shoe! Well mine is Jugem's cloud! Lets hear it! Whats your favorite?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 07:06:16 PM »
Ohh come on! Tell me favorite items! So many I probly never heard of!

Would you like fries with that?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 09:30:20 PM »
No, most people's is the Hammer Suit. Mine is the POW Block.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2002, 01:56:34 PM »
I like the stone cap.

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2002, 02:20:38 PM »
i like the LEAF that turns mario into a RACCOON that can FLY
because it makes no sense!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2002, 05:15:48 PM »
Pants for Mallow!(Luckily they gave him some!)

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2002, 08:35:37 PM »
yea, the pow block is the best, but i like kerokero cola, thats fun to say... kerokero... and the metal cap! but the pow block is the best... i was thinking of doing something with it... customize my browser and make it the refresh button or something...

???
???

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2002, 08:24:06 AM »
I like the Mushroom... because it makes you grow...

The top 10 best games for next-gen systems and GBA
10: Tony Hawk''s Pro Skater 3
9: Mario World Advance
8: Project Gotham Racing
7: Star Wars: Rouge Squadron
6: Metal Gear Solid 2
5: Golden Sun
4: SSX Tricky
3: Super Smash Bros. Melee
2: Halo
1: Final Fantasy X

Hey! Listen!
Hey! Listen!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2002, 11:21:56 PM »
Igi: I really didn't like Final Fantasy X. Plus, I don't know why it's considered a game... to me it's more of a mesh between game and movie... Interactive movie would describe it better, I think.

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2002, 08:48:07 PM »
Hey Ive never played FFX but it does look good...If they can put that kid of graphic in SMRPG 3(self given title is that is. I have no clue on any word about a new SMRPG game... Alls I know is that The big N and Square have "kissed and made up")....

If you found go kart tracks in your yard, that was me...but the devoured food....That was Yoshi...he also smashed your windows and stole all of your belongings.....
Yoshi:Hey Wario what are you writing?
Wario:Uhhhh....

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2002, 01:50:08 PM »
I like the HUGE POW blocks from Super Mario Advance.  It makes me laugh devilishly whenever I throw one and everybody dies!  Mwa ha ha!

SMA was the only good SMA game, because they changed it around a bit and it had a nice "Fresh" look.  SMW: SMA2 was the same!  Except if you got hit by an enemy you'd only return to Super Mario, which confused us even further!  And Luigi jumped like a hillbilly!

Print