Print

Author Topic: Wonder what it's like inside a Warp Pipe...  (Read 4952 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 22, 2002, 02:40:28 PM »
I've always wondered what it would be like inside a Warp Pipe. It must be very damp and mucky in there, since Pipes are where the sewage from the Mushroom Kingdom gets transported... [At least that's what they say in Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario...]

Mario must plug his nose when he enters Pipes, since the smell of traveling through all that sewage must be unbearable...
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2002, 03:22:04 PM »
Mario probably built them because he was tired of coming up through his toilet. The last straw might have been when he came up while Luigi was taking a sh*t
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2002, 06:47:01 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

That has got to  be the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read here! Oh my God, I can't...stop...ha ha ha...laughing...ha ha ha HA HA HA HAAA...!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2002, 06:49:20 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
6 hours later...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2002, 06:37:29 PM »
he wouldn't notice the smell since he's going about 100,000 mph, so i imagine it's very breezy and you hear deut deut deut all the time.

(sorry about that post, I just like to act stupid)

Edited by - Deezer on 7/4/1776 at 13:70 RM QST

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2002, 09:30:21 PM »
Ever notice that sewer water is oddly clean in the Mario games? I mean, there's even freaking FISH swimming around in the sewer in Mario RPG. The Mushroom Kingdom must use outhouses or something instead, maybe they didn't like all the newfangled plumbing.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2002, 09:59:25 PM »
They probably have two sewers, one of them they never use, all the septic tanks are emptied into the other one. Mario can use the unused sewer for Warp Pipes.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2002, 02:48:28 AM »
What's it like inside a Warp Pipe? Well, think of the kind of acceleration you get on a REALLY fast roller-coaster, but times ten. This gives the transportee immense motion sickness at first, but you get used to it. And, not all Warp Pipes transport sewage around, so it can't be all that smelly. (By the way, I know this because I talked to a mushroom growing in my garden, and it told me.)

Mario is the only true path
Mario is the only true path

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2002, 04:39:30 PM »
Maybe the Warp Pipes are invisible to the untrained eye.

I wonder what it's like to be able to communicate with fungi. That sounds cool. Kind of like the Gift of Gab, only it's a kind of plant instead of animals.

Maybe I'll make that my sig. Nah.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2002, 04:56:51 PM »
Its probably a pipe  with a ladder you can climb down(Or if you're an idiot you can jump down) and end up in the sewers...HAHA HA HAHA!
When luigi was taking a ç®åp(Sorry,i prefer not too swear...)

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2002, 05:15:35 PM »
It warps you. You don't feel it. You people really don't understand the concept of "warping".

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2002, 01:47:17 PM »
Okay frostbite, explain to us then. What exactly is "warping"?

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2002, 02:08:30 PM »
Look: The pipes that lead into the sewers are not "Warp Pipes". They're just pipes. The whole warping thing is when you jump into the pipe and are instantly transported to someplace else. In SMB3, World 1, Level 2, in the floating pipe with the Pirana plant in it, when you go inside, you're in this large chamber. Now, you don't see any large chamber on the outside. You know why? The pipe warps you to the chamber.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2003, 11:39:27 PM »
This was a rather interesting and entertaining topic... so I brought it back.
I thought newer members might like to comment here.
Yeah, it's like when Fox warps in SFA. Like a transporter...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2003, 04:11:52 PM »
I wonder, if you really didn't warp you got so fast that your skin would peel off.
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Print