Print

Author Topic: Is Yoshi A Boy Or Girl????  (Read 10434 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2002, 08:09:48 AM »
Sorry about that reply. Yoshis can be different colors, but how do you tell them apart?

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2002, 09:27:01 AM »
::great, another 'Shadow Likes Amy' topic::

Anyway, I think that Yoshi's are 'its.' And by girlfriend that he hates, do you mean Birdo?
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2002, 09:51:35 AM »
I didn't know Yoshi hated Birdo, because on the Start screen on Mario Tennis (for N64) They are cuddling.

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2002, 10:38:15 AM »
AH! I've found an answer! All Yoshis can lay eggSHELLS,(and trap enemies in eggshells,)  but only females can lay eggs that contain baby Yoshis.

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2002, 03:16:31 PM »
Then explain the eggbombs in Yoshi's Story for N64.

Sigamature! Sigamature!
Sigamature! Sigamature!

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2002, 06:50:32 PM »
well thers more thin one yoshi but i think the mane yoshi is a boy.i think all of the girl collered yoshis are girls and the boy collerd yoshis are boys.

Edited by - yoshi baby on 7/13/2002 5:52:31 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2002, 01:20:34 AM »
There are male and female Yoshis of all colors, and the big boo is right about the egshell thing.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2002, 09:45:32 AM »
IT says in the SSBM trophy of Yoshi that they can turn anything they swallow into an egg. But it also says that this is an amazing form of reproduction to increase their numbers, so if they can lay eggs with baby Yoshis by themselves, they must be asexual.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/7/2002 8:46:52 AM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2002, 12:25:05 PM »
It also says in SSBM that Donkey Kong's first appearance was Donkey Kong, and that's not true.

And Birdo isn't Yoshi's girlfriend, it's his gay transvestite boyfriend. Read the SMB2 instruction manual. It says "Ostro" 'thinks he is a girl'. In the credits, the "Ostro" creature is a Birdo, and due to some translation error, they named it Ostro instead of Birdo. Therefore, Birdo thinks he is a girl. He even has a girl's name. In Japan his name is Catherine.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2002, 01:45:05 PM »
Well thank you, I did not know that.

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 8/7/2002 12:47:36 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2002, 11:36:38 PM »
Just like Yoshis, there are male and female Birdos. DUH! And you know that the trophy text writer was just trying to find a way to fill up space. That person doesn't know half of what he's talking about. Sure, there are Yoshis of both genders, but they don't procreate like you think they would. Simple solution. Besides, Yoshis can encase themselves in eggs too, if they want to!

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2002, 11:40:53 PM »
And they also realized that having the original Birdo acting ...strange... was a bad idea, so they dropped it. They didn't ever write that in the first place in Japan.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/7/2002 10:41:30 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2002, 11:43:07 PM »
Heh. They get their eggs from spotted blocks.

That was a joke.

Print