Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 679784 times)

« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2002, 11:17:10 AM »
can i get another root beer? n e who, i can give you guys entertainment...um lets see...oh oh i got it!!!! i can make bubbles with my spit!  hmmmm....that wont do it, eh? um, i can also make baloon animals! no kidding! i can do it, nothing mario related though. but i can make a dog, a mouse, a horse, a moose, an octipus and lots of other ones i cant remember right now! happy happy fun fun!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2002, 12:38:45 PM »
(Passes out a root beer to LORD_DUKE.)

« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2002, 12:56:54 PM »
I realy woulduv payed you the coins, oh well..Wait a minute.....These drinks dont cost anything right? or am I acumulating a huge bar tab? If not Could I get another lemonade?With Ice?

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2002, 04:24:02 PM »
Ill have some Koopa Juice. =P

"Here we Gooooo!!"
"Here we Gooooo!!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2002, 10:36:02 PM »
*pulls out Cellular Shopper*
[BeeP - Beep - BEEp - beebeepbebeep]
Hello, Shroom Grocery? Can I get an extra extra large Pasta Pizza with double Mushrooms? Yeah. We can heat it up here. Thanks a lot. Oh, wait a sec.

Hey Yoshi Girl, what's the address of this bar anyway?

...(pretty good use of Mario items and locations, eh?)

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2002, 01:54:42 PM »
Gooch: "Awwwww, I was gonna do it."

Can I know what, please?

And are those drinks free? If yea, then I'd like soda right away from the Soda Lake. (SMW)

If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.

Edited by - FieryWikt on 8/16/2002 1:01:03 PM
If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.

« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2002, 02:02:04 PM »
(Passes out the Koopa Juice and the lemonade with ice!)

No, drinks don't cost anything in this bar.

The address to this bar is 534 N.E. Fun Street

« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2002, 02:48:51 PM »
I was talkin' about a silly bet a few posts back with another board member. Sadly, before I could do anything, it was taken out of the bar. And I beleive Frostbite thought I would really do such a disgusting thing. But anyway. Are there any snacks here in the bar ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2002, 03:39:42 PM »
wait, the drinks are free? WHOHOOO!!! ok everybody, order what you want, the drinks are on me  =P (im such a nice person)

« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2002, 08:57:05 PM »
Yeah there is snacks. Check out our snack menu, but you might want to save some room for the pizza that's coming, unless you don't like Pasta Pizza with double Mushrooms.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I can smell it already!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2002, 09:10:37 PM »
Well, if the drinks are free, I want 12 Black Russians (Ya, I like them, so?) in a line on the bar, I wanna see how fast I can drink them...

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2002, 11:31:03 AM »
*goes to snack mchine and gets "Yoshi animal crackers" then sits down* heh he! look, i bit his head off. "oh look at me im yoshi and my head was bit off. whatever shall i do?!?" heh he he he he!! (no offense to those that love that darn cute dinosaur)

« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2002, 11:57:56 AM »
None taken. Could I get another lemonade? mmmm...Cheeseburger Pie.....
*Procedes to gobble peice of Cheeseburger Pie he brought for an emergency*
Mmmmmm.....Tasty.
*Walks over to snack machine. Buys a bag of Oreo cookies.*
Man you got one cool snack machine!! Mmmm.... I love the white stuff....Baby....In the middle of an oreo...Anybody heard that song parady by Wierd Al?
*twists top off of Oreo cookie and licks the white filling(cream? frosting?) and eats the bare cookie halves*

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2002, 12:13:31 PM »
Isn't there a legal drinking limit in this here bar ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2002, 01:12:49 PM »
No, not here. If this was a real bar, I'd have already been charged with the following

D.U.I.(not to mention underage driving)
Running a red light(about 4, they told me, not to metion the pedestrian they told me I.....ummmm...never mind)
Juvenile alcohol comsumption
Causing a disturbance to the peace
Vandalism(for peeing on the jukebox)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print