Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677944 times)

« Reply #3000 on: January 02, 2006, 02:13:26 AM »
Wooh, how long have I been gone for? *Takes a seat and orders a Rasberry Iced Tea*
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #3001 on: January 02, 2006, 02:15:48 AM »
I'm sorry, no-one can serve you, because everyone's been fired. Feel free to help yourself to the drinks, though, and the stuff in the freezer. Just be carefyl around Yoshi Girl, though. She's been there for ages.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3002 on: January 02, 2006, 02:19:00 AM »
*Sweat drops* So it seems. Oh well *Gets up and gets the iced tea herself*

« Reply #3003 on: January 02, 2006, 02:22:08 AM »
Wait, no, everyone was rehired. My mistake. BTW, how can I talk? My head exploded!

« Reply #3004 on: January 02, 2006, 02:24:59 AM »
Luigi Simpson... had a little too much Lon Lon Milk. I'll serve you!

Here, one Raspberry Ice Tea! So... what's the whole story with you? Sudden disappearance?

« Reply #3005 on: January 02, 2006, 02:34:22 AM »
*Is holding two iced teas* Yay!

My my, that is quite the tale...It all started when I met this handsome Latios over at...

(Kidding XP)First there was getting everything ready for college, then the whole adjusting to college thing. I managed to work out a schedule, but something unusual got my attetion: fanfiction stories, Tales of Symphonia stories! I read it by teh truckloads along with some other games and anime. I sometimes went to other message boards, but never hear.

But taht's all behind me now. I'm back, and this time for good (hopefully).

« Reply #3006 on: January 02, 2006, 02:35:59 AM »
Ah... I see. Which college do you go to?

« Reply #3007 on: January 02, 2006, 02:38:40 AM »
Stony Brook, a New York State Univeristy right on the island in the neighboring county.

« Reply #3008 on: January 02, 2006, 02:40:10 AM »
Okay, can someone un-explode my head? Thanks.

« Reply #3009 on: January 02, 2006, 02:42:45 AM »
Fine here *Uses Resta on Luigi Simpson's head* (Resta is a healing Technique from PSO)

« Reply #3010 on: January 02, 2006, 02:55:53 AM »
Cool! Thanks! Anyway, Latias Dita, I understand that the Latias part of your username is from Pokemon, but where's the Dita from? I've always been confused about that Dita part.

« Reply #3011 on: January 02, 2006, 03:02:36 AM »
I'm surprised no one ever asked me that earlier.

Anyway, Dita is the name of my favorite character from my second favorite anime, Vandread. She's a very spunky and sort of childish girl. She reminds me of Latias since she has red hair and they're both cheerful, playful characters (well, the Latias in the fifth movie was). Thus I put the two together.

Here's Dita's pic by the way: http://mangas.gp.free.fr/images/vandread/Vandread-01.jpg

« Reply #3012 on: January 02, 2006, 03:44:30 AM »
I like Latios better. How he- when he- to save them- and he- yeah. The fifth movie. That was just awesome.

BTW, if Latios' father did that as well, and legends don't breed in the Pokemon games, then how was there a whole family of Latios/Latias?

« Reply #3013 on: January 02, 2006, 03:51:55 AM »
Well to tell the truth I like both dragons equally. I chose Latias since, well I'm female.

I believe the Emerald Pokedex for one of them says that they live in small family groups. Now Legends can't breed mainly to avoid people creating armies of them. I'm personally not convinced there's only one of each in the world (anime or game-wise). If you prefere thogh, then perhaps the Lati are the only Legends with multiple members since they compliment each other. That's their legend, if you will. You still can't bred them in the games, but again, that's too prevent making so many.

« Reply #3014 on: January 02, 2006, 09:46:49 PM »
Hey!  It's Latias Dita!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print