Print

Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha you lippy fools!  (Read 12877 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2002, 02:53:24 PM »
[wtd]? I dont think im better than everyoine else? im not like hitler jr or some **** like that. you see, THATS  the stuff that ****es me off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2002, 03:44:49 PM »
"we" did not do anything. "we" did not invent anything. We are civilians that do not invent or incite wars or anything like that. We just happen to be citizens. We have no effect on anything.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2002, 06:07:24 PM »
"...Oh yeah, I really hate you americans. but, well, I hate Muslims more. 90% of the worlds wars involved the muslims. any muslims readin this, I dont really give a **** what you think. You guys are top on my extermination list, followed by americans."
"...*** If you dont like any of these statements, **** you. I dont give a flying ****.***

heres the first three:
1) Muslims. I hate you ****ing *******s. you create to many wars, and never stfu. so you guys go first. ANYONE of the muslim faith will be exterminated first.

2) natives. you *******s think we owe you everything. we dont. you owe us. you see, the only reason we killed most of your buffalo, was cuz u completely wiped out our mammoths first. because you killed them ALL, and because mammoths are bigger than buffalo, we also took most of your land. bew grateful we left you your reserves.

3)Chin/<s. you guys are horrible drivers, youre super ****ing annoying, you stockpile too much rice, and think your better than us. Your not. thats why you go third."
"...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**** ALL OF THIS ****ING BULL****!!!! MY ****ING GOD!!!! holy ****ing ****!!!!

NEXT UP IS YOU ****ING ****Y AMERICANS. you ignorant little ****ers are worthy of the top 4. YOU create most of the wars, YOU ****ers cover it up and pretend you had nothing to do with it, YOU *******s then go and think you're all big for stopping the wars YOU created.
IM SO ****ING ****ED RIGHT NOW IM NOT EVEN GOING TO FINISH THIS **** FOR TODAY."

With posts like these, I'd say the title "Hitler Jr." suits you quite well.

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2002, 07:10:26 PM »
Here you are saying all this crap about us. But when we diss your country, you get all ****ed.Now doesn't that make sense? Plus about the war comment. Who has the better army? Or something good enough to even be conncidered an army??

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2002, 07:11:06 PM »
Yes, anyone who wants to kill half the world can be called Hitler Jr. I agree.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2002, 08:13:54 PM »
fine. **** it. I dont give a **** what you think. go ahead and jab at me. it would be like knocking out a guy in a wheel chair. go ahead. but then you'll know its your fault when I snap again.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2002, 08:15:22 PM »
ah, the fall of Black Mage, who I considered one of the most Mature of these boards

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2002, 08:19:14 PM »
and of Insane Steve, one of the most...err...professional members, whom used to be high on my respect list. too bad, I guess. Once you prey on the weak, you lose everything.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2002, 08:22:18 PM »
oh, and mario addict, whom I rememebr being one of the few I sent Mario Cartoons to. way to pay back some kindness.... and as for the weak army jab, WE may not have the army, but OUR ALLIES certainly do.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2002, 08:34:59 PM »
must be nice to beat on a guy who is totally helpless in the situation.... why am I totally helpless? you *******s might ask, trying to save face. well, you see, being extremely ****ed can really elevate your heart rate. when I elevate my heart rate, I get ****ed up....at least until september 22, when I get my CAT scan and reevaluation. so if you must beat on the disabled,  atleast wait until september 22, so I dont snap again.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2002, 11:46:29 AM »
The only reason I'm not profane is because you gave me a website award.
Wait a second...Osama Bin Laden gave me a website award?  Umm....AAAAAAAAAAAA *runs*

See, smb allstars master doesn't understand that if he keeps posting like this, eventually someone will come to the fungi forums, read this topic, then search all over UK until he finds smb allstars master, then empties 1000 rounds of....i'm not giving anyone ideas am i?

And if you really want to fight over this stuff, take it to StarCraft!  Yup.  Terran vs. Terran, since they're both human races.

*attempt to change the subject*
is it true that osama is dead?

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2002, 02:11:22 PM »
i hope he isn't dead
he needs to pay

smballstars master, you need to learn to control your anger, man
zen through it

oh, and about your comment of "picking on the weak"
what real potent power do most muslims have?
and yet you're fine about wanting to pick on them

your list disgusts me

i'll resist the temptation to tell my story about seeing a comic of hitler and stalin getting married and i won't bother to say who i think the child might be or anything

and the reason why americans invented all that stuff is because america is the land of the free and the home of the brave, a melting pot of all the cultures and countries and customs

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2002, 03:01:10 PM »
"no point trying to explain something to an ignorant jack***...aka americans"

**** ur english is terrible,and as far as the toons go we got the site we dont need u to send it to us and if u close the site down the people that didnt see all of them can request it from me and ill send a whole zip file chalk full of em'oh and there not showing them any more on pax,nope so ur out of buissniss(cant spell to well).oh black mage,sam(think about it) and if u continue talking like that i can have u booted,no not by deezer but by the other staff member muhahahahahahaha cough cough GOOD LUCK
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2002, 03:37:55 PM »
If you don't like us, what the hell are YOU gonna do about it? The United States could grind Canada into bloody dog ****.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2002, 03:46:45 PM »
ha ha ha... you couldnt attack us without getting counterattacked by atleast half the world.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,