Print

Author Topic: Society of the Forum Secret Keepers  (Read 49283 times)

« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2003, 06:09:33 PM »
Watoad, you say, "Those of you who would like to see SOTFSK stick around, think about this. It is possible that keeping this topic could cause the controversy to continue and thus eventually lead to David's closing the forums entirely. If the forums are gone, what have you achieved by saving this one topic? In actuality, what you would have done is not only delete this very topic that you wanted to save but also delete the whole board. Is that what you want?" But you see, deleting this topic won't delete the fact that people know how to edit posts, delete topics, etc. It will only delete a bunch of words and symbols.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #1

Mean Greg: I hear one of your songs is on KaZaA.
Dan: And I hear you''re fat! Why don''t you eat some more pudding, you fatty?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2003, 08:55:31 PM »
Steve, you said I could post the link to the pikahammered animation.  One question, How do I post the link?

Long live the Mario Brothers!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #212 on: May 14, 2003, 08:59:17 PM »
Well, you find an online host for it, and you type in the URL on the forum. Then, the viewer copy-pastes the URL into the adress window, and they see the animaton.

And the way I see it, this thread is like a hunk of nuclear waste. Dangerous as it is, just sitting there... dangerous if you mess with it. Just leave it alone and it will dissopate.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #213 on: May 14, 2003, 10:37:13 PM »
I think this is what the voting looks like so far:

[1] Delete SotFSK
   Watoad

[4] Keep SotFSK
   Chupperson Weird
   Lizard Dude
   Insane Steve
   frostbite?

[1] Close SotFSK
   Pink King Boo

[1] Shutdown Fungi Forums?
   DavidDayton?

[1] Undecided
   Sapphira

Some of the above votes were not really votes, but are what I thought the poster meant by his/her comments.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/14/2003 9:41:41 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #214 on: May 14, 2003, 10:39:34 PM »
Ya know what? I'm undecided. Just leave me out of this for now. At least until David says anything.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2003, 12:47:40 AM »
David's at E3. Lucky so and so.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2003, 07:41:39 AM »
Uuughn!! NO FAIR!!!!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2003, 07:31:47 PM »
[1] Delete SotFSK
Watoad
Luigison - But, save it up in a hidden forum for members only.  Or, would that be even worse.

[4] Keep SotFSK
Chupperson Weird
Lizard Dude
Insane Steve
frostbite?

[1] Close SotFSK
Pink King Boo

[1] Shutdown Fungi Forums?
DavidDayton?

[1] Undecided
Sapphira

duh!  I forgot to vote.

Cash Crazed are you still getting emails for every post on this thread.  If so, I will try again to turn it off.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2003, 09:30:29 PM »
*Yawns after waking up four days later*
Oh man, did I sleep last night!
No, no more emails, it must wear off after a few.

Woo hoo, my first successful topic! Over 200 replies! We gotta keep it, else nobody will know what happened! This topic's like documented facts of the forum war!

I have another vote:

This society is more like a(n):
[] Secret society
[] Evil cult

Edited by - CashCrazed on 5/16/2003 8:31:32 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2003, 09:53:40 PM »
Can I vote for both?
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2003, 09:58:07 PM »
I don't think its either, so I vote:

[] Other

It is sorta like a classroom without a teacher.  Some pupils know things that they won't tell.  Others tell what little they know.  A few beg for more but, most just don't care.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2003, 09:59:01 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. Heheheh... :)
Some of the members I would consider to be in the 'cult' department. The others I wouldn't.

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2003, 12:10:01 PM »
Care to mention any names?   Which do you consider me?

-------------------

"I am going to change the password (stupid me, while MARIO might be easy to remember, it's also easy to figure out."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2003, 01:24:03 PM »
I'm not going to mention any names, for nor against. Don't want to start another war, now, would I?

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

« Reply #224 on: May 17, 2003, 01:39:19 PM »
"[4] Keep SotFSK
Chupperson Weird
Lizard Dude
Insane Steve
frostbite?"

Dam­n, I hate boards that don't have a quote function. Anyway, although I want it to be "kept", I think it should be closed.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #2

"I`d attack you right now, but neither of us are wearing pants."

Print