Print

Author Topic: Biggest Mario Fan  (Read 9075 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2002, 09:13:53 PM »
Lentil Soup is good.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2002, 02:08:00 PM »
LOL!!!!
I just did that to see how people would react to it!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2002, 01:13:08 AM »
Yeah, well... Lentil Soup is good.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2003, 11:06:05 AM »
That sure went off topic...
Wow, compared to all you guys, I'm nothing! I guess I'm more of a closet Mario fan. I mean, if the topic's brought up I'll talk about it, without making myself seem *ahem* obsessed.

Let's see...
-I have those gumdrop-type lollipop things preserved in my room
-I've written down *ALL* the dialogue in both SMRPG and Paper Mario (Man, PM was like 250 pages!)
-My AC town name is StarHill--from SMRPG
-I know almost every bit of trivial information on bad guys, characters, items, locations, etc from Mario games.
-I've written a 110 page long fanfic
-I'm currently working on a new fanfic, which is already like 150 pages long and nowhere even CLOSE to being finished. (It's so long, I had to write down the basic points and events so I'd remember it all.)
-Whenever on the internet, it's almost always on a Mario-related site (or Nintendo). (Excluding email)
-I draw Mario characters/stuff for fun.
-I've memorize a whole LOT of songs and play them all the time on the keyboard. (I've even written down the notes for them--second and third hand parts, too)
-I contantly think of theories to explain different things in the Mario universe.
-I got all 120 Shines in SMS in just 5 days after having the game.
-I do voice acting of the characters when I'm bored
-I constantly have Mario-related dreams
-I drew a map of what the complete Mushroom World looks like (using diff. maps of the lands from diff. Mario game instruction manuals.
-I'm currently working on a HUGE database for EVERYTHING in every Mario game. (More detailed than the Mariopedia.)
-I collect renderings, screenshots, sprites and wallpapers.

@_@  There's more, but I can't think of it all.
...Okay, you know what, I have some SERIOUS obsession problems. Forget what I said about being nothing. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2003, 12:17:41 PM »
ALL the dialog from Paper Mario?  That's impressive.  I mean, I tried that for a bit just to determine the character of a few minor... characters, and - everybody has a lot to say!
You've got everybody in toad town, who can change what they say several times in one quest, you've got Goombario, who'll talk about every square in the desert, every room in every castle, and every plant on Lavalava Island, and even a few instances like the Yoshi kids on Lavalava, where the rescued ones have different things to say wihle the others are still lost (meaning you wouldn't be able to talk to all of them on a single go.) ....
Are you sure you got EVERYTHING?

Let's see...  writing elaborate fanfics...  browsing Mario sites...  drawing characters... playing Mario music on keyboard...  voice acting...  Mario dreams...
Nope.  It's all normal.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2003, 12:32:18 PM »
Heheh...

Yeah, I did write *ALL* the dialogue. It got REALLY annoying having to trudge back to Toad Town after every little incident so I could see what Merlon would say next, if the bulletin board changed, or if anyone said anything new. Lucklily, the townies in all the...uh, towns (heheh) usually kept the same lines for a long time. Only Toad Town residents' lines changed after every Chapter.

What was REALLY, REALLY frustrating is when someone would talk fast and the dialogue would cut off before I could finish writing it down. Gahh! Especially counting the # of o's in Nooooooooooooooooo!! or something similar to that effect. Sometimes a party member would speak, and each would say something different. I had to go thru all the characters just to see what each would say!! AAAhhhh!

Oh yes, I'm sure I got everything. EVERY little comment about EVERYTHING Goombario describes. Different results/outcome of things if you do something differently (I made sure I got every possible senario down, including the Yoshi kid rescuing in different orders thing.)

...Wow...I really DO have OCPD. Heheh...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/28/2003 11:41:42 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2003, 04:48:27 PM »
I have beaten all these mario games
-super mario bros.
-super mario bros. 2
-mario's time machine
-mario's missing
-tetris attack
-yoshi's island
-super mario rpg
-super mario land
-super mario land 2
-wario land
-wario land 2
-wario land 3
-wario land 4
-super mario world
-super mario 64
-yoshi's story
-mario kart 64
-mario party
-mario party 2
-mario party 3
-mario party 4
-mario tennis
-paper mario
-luigi's mansion
-mario kart SC
-super mario sunshine

and my freinds call me mario geek,iwas mario for halloween and i once got stale mario bubble gum from 1983 and ate it.I also get mario stradegy guides for games i don't have.

"elmo knows where you live"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2003, 07:03:43 PM »
I'm bumping this topic, to see if others'll respond...
Uhh..."BUMP"... :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2003, 07:31:49 PM »
ATTACK OF THE LIVING DEAD TOPICS

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2003, 07:56:00 PM »
You counted the number of Os in "Nooooooooooooooo"? Wow. I can recite a lot of SMRPG's dialouge from memory, but That's commitment.

Still, I beat YI with my feet. Take that.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2003, 08:05:37 PM »
lol--to both of you.

I told you I have OCPD, Steve... (see especially #1, regarding this topic...)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/6/2003 7:06:49 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2003, 08:32:20 PM »
Well, on that list, all from 4 down describes me fairly well, but I don't think I have OCPD, like I once thought. I do have ADHD, though. That's always fun. Only in America can an individual diagnosed with ADHD be hired as a lifeguard. I'll have to post a pic of my handwriting sometime (One of the minor signs of the disease is naturally terrible handwriting).

Although I'm almost certain I have Borderline disorder... you got a list of signs of that?

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2003, 08:44:24 PM »
Well, you can see which personality disorders you have here...

I have high Obsessive-Compulsive (no surprise here ;P), moderate Histronic, and a tad Schizoid (that by my own diagnosis)--strangely, the latter two contradict...

I'll see if I can find something on Borderline...

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2003, 08:51:58 PM »
this looks promising... The numbered bullet points are probably all you need to read. (Man am I going off-topic >:P )

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/6/2003 7:52:41 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2003, 08:55:31 PM »
Let's see, Ah! Here's my writing!

Ya, I took the test, and I think 3 of the disorders were "very high". All were at least moderate.

~I.S.~

Print