Print

Author Topic: GBA Online  (Read 2156 times)

« on: December 15, 2002, 06:43:12 PM »
Wouldn't that be cool to play multiplayer gameboy advance games over the net.  You could plug your gameboy into the outlet of computer or phonejack and challenge people, because its so hard to play multipak games, as not many in my small town own a gba yet, so I haven't played games like the four swords or battle in Mario Kart Super Circuit.  That'd be cool to challenge people over the net!

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 08:39:12 PM »
I couldn't agree more.

Fox: Here it comes!

Slippy: Fox! Get this guy off me!

Peppy: I''m going for the missile!

Katt: Are you going to hog all the fun?

Falco: Katt! Can''t you go bother someone else?

Katt: Let me help you out!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 10:53:23 PM »
I would love the idea.  P.S. Four Swords is great.  I had the idea for a game like that before but a lot of good that does me now.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 11:30:26 PM »
Hmm. That would be cool. It would require a big new piece of proprietary technology to plug into the GBA, though.
It's funny, because even though I know a ton of people with GBAs, I've never done a multiplayer thing, mainly because no one I know has a link cable. *Sigh...* Maybe I oughtta get one o' my own.
Novel Idea, eh?

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 07:35:33 PM »
I think I heard something about a new GBA that plays online using the type of technology that's in a cell phone.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2002, 08:32:43 PM »
The GBA with cell phone type online gaming could be possible, but even more likely is the use of the gameboy player for the gcn and using the gcn for online gaming.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2002, 11:52:57 PM »
Yes, I've heard about the GBA cell phone hookup too. That would be cool, if I had a cell phone.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Print