Print

Author Topic: MarioBros ---> Watoad (if you care)  (Read 5322 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
Watoad (if you care) -->
« on: December 21, 2002, 05:01:01 PM »
Hey Everybody,

So I don't have to explain later, I'm putting up this message now to let you know that I have changed my user name from “MarioBros” to “Watoad.” I felt that MarioBros lacked originality on my part, so I wanted something a little more creative. Watoad may not be perfect, but it's better in my opinion. I made it up, at least.

The reason I used MarioBros in the first place is that "mariobros" is my screen name at Nintendo.com. Many people know me at Nintendo’s site -- if I change my screen name there, mass confusion could result. So I’ll just leave it alone.

And the reason for my choosing of Watoad should come up in the next Mailbag; hopefully an e-mail of mine will be in it. You can read a little more about that in an earlier thread of mine:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=70806&forum_id=502&Topic_Title=A+Couple+Questions+for+One+DEEZER&forum_title=Site+discussion&M=1&S=True

--------------------
MarioBros of the past is Watoad of the future. That is to say, I changed my user name from MarioBros to Watoad.
[I will stop using this signature once I deem that my name change is well enough understood by everyone who cares.]
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2003, 01:30:04 PM »
yes watoad is a very good name (my brother came up with wendy koopa.)

never argue with an idiot.they`ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Edited by - wendy koopa on 1/4/2003 11:32:47 AM
never argue with an idiot.they`ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 02:06:27 PM »
Wow, someone actually replied to this topic. I wasn't expecting that.

Thank you for the compliment, Wendy Koopa.

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »
your welcome watoad

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2003, 12:00:29 AM »
I'll quote David Dayton by saying "How droll."
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2003, 12:25:34 AM »
droll (drôl), adj. 1. amusingly queer; comical; waggish.  â€”n. 2. a waggish fellow; a jester; a buffoon.  â€”v.i. 3. to play the droll or buffoon; jest; joke.

When did David say that, and what's so funny?

Edited by - Watoad on 1/4/2003 10:28:09 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2003, 09:28:13 PM »
Go to forum No. 1337. It was "General Zelda Chat". And I think it's amusing that a conversation started from the fact that you weren't expecting anyone to reply.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2003, 12:19:09 AM »
Chupperson, I am confused. What's the deal with this old, defunct forum category? Did there used to be a link to it on the main Fungi Forums page?

About an hour ago goodie posted a topic called "Stuff" in General Mario chat that mentioned another one of these old forum categories. And, from what he said, it sounds like he somehow has control of it. Is that true? Are you in control of such things, too?

I get the feeling that there's this pocket of Fungi Forums knowledge about which everyone knows but me. Oh well.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 01:16:16 AM »
Yes, I control forum #000. It's quite easy to do, since there are an infinite number of unused forums in this place.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/11/2003 11:16:42 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2003, 02:32:56 AM »
I would also like to say my username changed.i used to be Pink King Boo.I am now Bowser,King Of Koopas.Just thought you should know....

Hail before me,Bowser!!!
Hail before me,Bowser!!!

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2003, 08:21:09 PM »
I bet you just did that because watoad did and soon chuppersons gonna change to kamik or something,this is crazy!!!!!!!!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2003, 08:31:24 PM »
Heh, heh. Somehow I don't see Chupperson changing his name anytime soon . . .

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2003, 11:15:06 PM »
I was about to say that myself. Or something to that effect.
That was a joke.

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 03:47:38 AM »
PKB's still here.I gave the bowser account to my brother,so dont worry.

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Watoad (if you care) -->
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 05:55:35 PM »
????????

Print