Print

Author Topic: Growing or Shrinking?  (Read 3200 times)

« on: January 04, 2003, 12:25:30 PM »
The number of new topics, or replied to topics on TMK is greatly increasing, I've noticed, and that's good.  Recently, you may have noticed, I joined the Ultimate Nintendo Messageboard, which I presumed was the biggest and best Nintendo board.  After a week, I realized I had thought wrong, and that no one had replied to any of my topics, or made any new topics.  It was a ghost town there, and after all the TMK members it had claimed, I thought it was alot bigger than THAT.  But seriously people, TMK is improving, so try not to leave.  We need all the members we can get, and be happy that we're slightly towering over TUNMB.

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2003, 12:35:38 PM »
This board's been doing great for a while! I think we've actually had more posts then they did on a few days!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 06:14:01 PM »
I know everyone would be disappointed to see me leave, and I was gonna stay here anyway.
 n/a

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 08:23:49 PM »
I think this board gets most of its members in the summer, and when summer's over, a lot of people forget about this board and never return. that's why we should wait until summer to get people to come here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2003, 09:09:53 PM »
Hmm. Interesting hypothesis.
Anyway, I've noticed several members come here lately and post about 10 things, and then leave. It's weird.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 12:36:30 AM »
Some of the people that joined the first day still pop in from time to time. Guess it's hard to leave, when you become attached to a place...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 05:53:45 PM »
I've been joined for a long time, seems like, but I haven't posted on here for about half a year. I guess you're right, and when summer rolls around I'll probably be back more often. Just keep on keepin' on.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 08:23:18 PM »
Hey, I remember you... even though I wasn't here when you were...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2003, 08:49:17 AM »
"I've noticed several members come here lately and post about 10 things, and then leave."

Yes, sorry I haven't posted for two weeks or so. I've been doing exams but now they're done so i'll be posting again. And yes, the board seems to have grown in member size since I was last here, which is very pleasing to see!

MARIO:Luigi, dont give up now! Remember the plumbers motto.

LUIGI:Who could forget. "Dont take chances or you'll go down the drain".

MARIO:No. "When the pipe is plugged keep plunging". Pasta power!
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2003, 02:58:16 PM »
I'm sorry for what I said.  Tunmb is a good board.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2003, 10:34:39 PM »
So are others.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2003, 10:53:19 PM »
This is a promise i'm making to everyone who posts on Fungi Forums:I WONT LEAVE.I really mean that.No matter what,i'm staying!

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2003, 07:43:06 PM »
I've been joined for a long time. but I've changed user names twice and have stopped on and off. I sometimes have so much to do, that I can't post.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2003, 09:53:32 PM »
Somehow, I rather doubt I'll be going anywhere...

That was a joke.

Print