Print

Author Topic: Scary Rumar About Mario.  (Read 8119 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 04:03:47 PM »
And so once again, peace is restored to The Mushroom Kingdom!!

Yes! Mario is the Party Star!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 07:18:37 PM »
I DID deem it necessary. You --obviously-- didn't realise that. (Sorry. I did it again, and no, I do not feel it's a waste of my time. I have way too much of it anyways.)

And who are you to be telling me when to post? I'll post when I d@mn feel like it. It's up to you to disregard my comments if you don't want to consider them.

And you know what? I said at least twice in my thread that I wasn't flaming you. Somehow you may have found offense to it, and if you did, I apologize. BUT: THAT IS HOW I ALWAYS TALK TO MY CLASSMATES. I make them look bad for a personal advantage. In my opinion, tact is the biggest waste of time in the world. If people would just OUTRIGHT TELL others what they though of them, these people could find their faults, fix them, and we'd have a closer to perfect world.

Once again, I apologize for calling your friend an idiot. I call everyone else at my school idiots too. That word really doesn't mean much, coming from me.

And no, I think no lesser of you than I did before this post started. I really don't care what you (Or anyone else) think of me. Go ahead, tell me. I am offended by ALMOST nothing (All but one determental comment, in fact.), so go ahead. If you think I condesend, tell me. If you deem me a pompous, overbearing waste of everyone's time, and a total watse of a human life, go ahead; tell me.

PS: In case you're wondering, that single comment is anything that insults my intelligence. I'M NOT STUPID. If I were, even I'd think I was a waste of a human life.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 08:05:37 PM »
Time to load up the Republic Gunships again...
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 08:23:49 PM »
Deezer, bann this moron and kill his friend. He said a bad word!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 08:29:29 PM »
Was that in refrence to me? And seeing a few of the things YOU'VE posted, I wouldn't say anything about banning other people for saying bad things.

Hypocrite.

(Even if that wasn't directed at me, you're STILL a hypocrite.)

PS: Stan, I apologize for anything I said that offended you. I think I'll just shut up here so that this goes no further, unless the Hypocrite (marioguy) has soemthing to say.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 1/14/2003 6:34:07 PM
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 10:14:21 PM »
Everyone here overreacts.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2003, 06:39:19 AM »
This is Stan.I changed my name.You can ask Deezer if you want proof.Im sorry If I affended you,also.I didnt say your a waste of time,I meant correcting my typos was.This post never meant to turn into an argument,nor a flame war.And oh yeah,sorry about telling you to stay away from my posts.Come into my posts anytime.
We cool?

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 03:26:15 PM »
Microsoft can burn in hell, even though they didn't buy out Mario.  I mean, X-Box and PS2 are perfectly good systems, but you couldn't ask me to play one, because, well, they aren't for me!  Just because I hate them, doesn't mean they're bad, but ntl.

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 05:06:03 PM »
'Everyone here overreacts'

Words of wisdom from CW.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 05:28:56 PM »
I may not be thought of as significant, but I am part of everyone. If Chupperson's statement is to stay true, I've gotta overreact about something, too. Here goes . . .

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why can't people be more careful when copying Animal Crossing codes?! It's not THAT hard!! Just be patient and make sure every letter is right! Then there won't be all this confusion later when the passwords don't work! PLEASE be more careful!! If you do a lousy job, the password can't be used, and your wasting everyone's time (including your own)! Just be more careful!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was that?
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 07:16:23 PM »
*Glances around the burnt reckage and slowly walks off*  Wow, I think Steve may be the only person in this thread with an IQ above 05.  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 11:05:22 PM »
AHEM. For one thing, MMM, that would mean that your IQ wasn't above 05 either. And I take offense to that type of detrimental remark as well.

Oh yeah, and that's "wreckage".
That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2003, 10:14:39 AM »

Edited by - jjf8420 on 1/16/2003 8:18:34 AM

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2003, 10:15:39 AM »
Ok everyone, just stop this pointless war, so we can continue to talk about Mario stuff ok.

"Everyone here overreacts", a moral from CW.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2003, 11:18:22 PM »
:-D
Wonderful idea. I wonder if people will do that.
That was a joke.

Print