Print

Author Topic: Interesting poll at Nintendo.com  (Read 2285 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: January 30, 2003, 08:14:48 AM »
I guess Nintendo has read the news about the potential for a Metroid Movie...

If you were casting a Metroid movie, who would star as Samus Aran?

Jessica Alba
 Cameron Diaz
 Jennifer Garner
 Sarah Wynter

Personally, I would not want to cast Cameron Diaz as Samus Aran. Cameron Diaz is not even an action/dramatic star, hopw can she pull off the role as an intergalactic bounty hunter? Jessica Alba, from the TV show Dark Angel, is a better pick. She had a hit action television show, and she is HOT, not to mention she was a good fighter!

Jennifer Garner, from the TV show Alias, is another good pick for the role as Samus Aran. She is hot, and she can kick @ss pretty well...plus her show is recieving good reviews.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 11:12:37 PM »
I think none of those people should be. I think they should use relatively unknown actors like they do with the Marvel Comics movies (except Daredevil...)

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 11:23:00 PM »
I agree with Chupperson on this subject.That one from Dark angel...she dosent even have blonde hair!That one from Alias dosent either!(Well I dont think so anyways)Get someone else to be Samus!

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 08:20:46 AM »
You could always dye her hair. i think the alias girl would be cool.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 08:51:12 AM »
What's the big deal about her hair being blonde? Do we even know if Samus Aran's hair is blonde?

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 06:03:26 PM »
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 10:54:34 PM »
Oh yeah, Mario Maniac, you haven't played Super Metroid. Every time she blows up, her suit falls off first, and you see her and she has blonde hair.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 11:19:19 PM »
Personally I think Natasha Henstridge would do a great job as samus.  She look alot like her too.
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

Print