Print

Author Topic: Let's talk about... you!  (Read 10123 times)

« on: May 06, 2003, 07:40:42 PM »
I want to know more about you, the real you.This is how this works. Somebody will think of a topic such as, where do you live, how old are you, whats your real name, what kind of car do you drive, ect...
First topic:
Your Bio- name(you can use just your first name if ya like), age, where you live
I'll start
My real name is Daniel. I am 19 years old, and I live in Morrow county, Ohio(A.K.A. Hickville USA, where you're judged by the tractor you drive, and the size of your cowboy hat)
if you are uncomfortable giving out info, we can just change the topic.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
As for me? OK:
Real name: Thomas (I'm not afraid to give out my first name because it is a --very-- common name)
Middle Name: I ain't tellin'
Last Name: I ain't tellin'
Home: The first small town with some farms that is now growing into a city, Eagle, Idaho

I wonder how many people would reply to this? I bet not a lot because I believe a lot of people are uncomfertible about gining out there info.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 08:29:59 PM »
Well, I've mentioned this stuff at various times thru-out different topics.
Name: Julia
I live in NC (moved here 2 years ago August from Cali.) Lived in Cali 9 years. Born in Wash. DC and lived in Maryland 'til age 6.

I have a 14-year-old brother (aka the thing that lives in our house) and a golden retriever. (Love her so much! ^_^)

Need I say more?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 12:28:24 PM »
Hey, I'm bored, so here's a way to find out a lot about everybody, including yourself! The Ultimate Personality Test!! Woooo!! (It's at www.thespark.com, although I think emode.com does a better job on the other tests excluding personality.)

Here's me!

EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

(Yep. Definitely me, except for the "cheating" thing. Although I AM good at getting away with things--without lying...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 12:57:19 PM »
I took the test and this is me!
HEALER
(Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really p***** you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

I'm such a sweet person (^_^)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 01:03:46 PM »
Heheh...You're my opposite in every one of the 4 characteristics. Which I think complements each other. What *I* have to watch out for is a DOMINANT extroverted ABSTRACT feeler. --In which 2 of 'em contradict. Unfortunately, the DEAF is my brother. (Performer, I think).

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/7/2003 2:37:48 PM

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 09:28:44 PM »
I did the test on emode.com. Here's what I got, exactly as it said:

Thomas, you're a Critic!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Critic which means you are a Thinker / Success. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you hate chaos at work and prefer a structured environment? Or that sometimes you feel undervalued by your boss? How could we have divined that there's a part deep inside you that's aching to make more money?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Critic.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2003, 10:41:30 PM »
According to emode.com I am smartest when it comes to visual/spatial intelligence.

Others may take their environments for granted but not you. Because of your visual/spatial intelligence you really see the world around you. This strength often helps you better appreciate the beauty and detail in everyday things. From shapes in nature to the structure of a fine automobile, a countless variety of things hold your interest.

Having this particular kind of heightened awareness can allow you to form accurate mental images of existing places and objects. In extreme cases, one might call this strength a photographic memory. Being visually/spatially intelligent also means that you likely have a vivid imagination that can be put to use in a variety of creative or professional endeavors.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/7/2003 9:42:18 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2003, 11:03:57 PM »
The personality test I was referring to was on thespark.com. But on emode.com, I'm a critic, the same as gamemaster79. :)
My learning intelligence is visual/spatial, just like Luigison's. Heheh...I have a lot in common with you guys! ;)

Let's see... My *Career* Personality is...

ISFP (*Feeling*, huh? That's ironic.)
Introvert Sensing Feeling Perceiving

That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, you are well-balanced and place equal importance on work as on your personal life. You are dedicated to maintaining a level of culture in your life and therefore won't sacrifice interesting work for high pay.

With your high energy and chameleon-like adaptabilities, you seek work that is fast-paced and ever-changing. Working directly with people, especially in a capacity that benefits them, provides you with that outlet.

You prefer to live in the moment and appreciate what life and work offer now. The future is unknowable and does not draw you in like the present. Part of your easy-going outlook towards the future has to do with knowing that you can adapt to whatever comes your way.

The reason employers and recruiters might be on the lookout for you is that only about 5% of the U.S. population shares the unique characteristics of your personality type. Research shows that businesses succeed when employers create a good balance of personality types in the office. And since only 5% of the U.S. population shares your type, that means employers are looking for you.

Now, at TheSpark...

Friendship test...
Joyous trumpets and champagne supernovas! You are 70% rock-solid friend!
The Three Musketeers. The Three Amigos. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? you belong, dude, you belong! Some people put their neck on the line for their friends; you put your [butt] on the line. And by the way, nice [butt]. People know they can count on you in a crunch, in a jam, and in other food metaphors describing times of desperation. You give the gift of hope, but more importantly, you give the gift of kidney. Your rewards in life will be great, or at least better than other people's. To quote a fortune cookie: "You are soon have a fortunate experiences."

Other tests...
86% woman
93% pure

Wow. TMI. I can tell I'm bored. :)

--------------------

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2003, 01:01:59 PM »
I took the friendship test and my results said the same thing except I had a 79%. They were right, I do have a nice butt.
Anyhoo, let's change topics, since only about 3 people come here on a regular basis.
What was the last movie you watched that you really enjoyed:
The last movie I saw was "X2". Being a X-Men fan all my life, I completely enjoyed the sequel to one of my all time favorite movies. I just wish that Colossus, the guy who could cover his body with organic steel(so cool^_^), would have been in more of the movie. I also liked the fact that they let Logan show his aggresive side more than the first movie, where he spent most of his fight scenes being a mutant punching bag. anyway, here's the new topic. Write away right away.
HEY! I got my state income tax check, 54 dollars and 00 cents! I'm in the money, I'm in the money.^_^ ^_^ ^_^!
uhhh... sorry I got carried away.

Edited by - Bluto on 5/8/2003 12:05:52 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2003, 12:06:09 AM »
Here's mine.

DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

And the X-Men rock. I need to see X2.
I'm waiting for Fantastic Four.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2003, 11:05:43 AM »
Heheh...More of my results are in the Mario Bar. *Warning* May be creepy, freaky and TMI.

--------------------

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2003, 05:26:02 PM »
Well so far acording to the tests at THESpark.com Im:
3% gay (ya right in my book your either 100% oneway or the other)(BTW Im on the high side of those odds  :) )
81% best friend
Im a accountant personallity wise, and
81% mutant (wow didnt see that one coming)
And now for the strangest of all Im:
86% Woman!!!!! Now I never knew that. I mean being a guy and all thats just weird

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/16/2003 6:19:20 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2003, 01:51:27 PM »
I'm 26% gay, 64% pure, 20% best friendly, 17% ***y :(, 65% insane, an accountant, 48% pickupable, and my inner child is a Diva of the Sewers.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #1

Mean Greg: I hear one of your songs is on KaZaA.
Dan: And I hear you''re fat! Why don''t you eat some more pudding, you fatty?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2003, 04:04:23 PM »
 I'm not a fan of these tests, but whatever.

I'm a Man, 75% Pure, 21% "Gay," I'm 12% ***y, 40% pickup-able, and my inner child is *Ahem* Little Filthy Old Pervert. I don't know why, honestly.

Yeah, I hate these tests.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2003, 05:44:58 PM »
24% stressed
I'm 46%-86% lazy.
16% pickup-able
I'm 38% mutant
14% insane
Inner child is Little Filthy Old Pervert
(Perverse Spoiled Dysfunctional Adult)
IQ: 148
12% ***y
17% gay

The insanity test's kind of hard to find, so here's the url:
http://test3.thespark.com/sanitytest/

Oh yeah, that was my stress % a while ago. Now that I'm not in school...

You exhibit a stress percentage of
6%
which barely registers. Get a job.

Your Stress Test answers indicate that to reduce your stress level even further you should eliminate at least one of the following from your life immediately:
consciousness.

Heheh...I have the life...

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 06:05:09 PM »
Let's see here: According to thespark.com, I'm:

A woman (Along with every other gender test I've ever taken)
191 IQ
50% Mutant
41% Insane (This seems low)
25% Gay
46% Best friend
75% Pure
19% ***y -- I excepted about a 4
30% Pickupable. Go me.
26% Stressed. (Yea, right.)

My personality is that of the Accountant (The judge is more like me IMO) and my inner child is the Diva of the Sewers. Like frostbite. Odd.

And I live in Indiana, about a half mile from where I was born. Enough said.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 06:25:02 PM »
I bet of everyone here I'm

the least gay
the puriest
least pickup-able
least stressed
The most Un-telligent (observation/ ability to handle tough situations)

Oh yeah, and I'm  48% greedy

Also, I just I retook the Un-telligence test, cuz I didn't know what "packing heat" meant 'til now and was now able to make a better judgement from those choices. All my other answers were left the same. So technically I'm:
89% Un-telligent ^_^ , up from 82. (That made a big difference)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2003, 06:42:15 PM »
Ironically, my brother was less insane than me. (He's 11%) Personally, he seems a LOT more insane than me. *cough* listens to same song over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again *cough

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2003, 07:01:19 PM »
I also took the Un-Telligence test a second time, because the first time I did it was about 11:30 PM, and I was tired. This time I scored a 90%. I changed maybe 3 answers from last time.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2003, 09:09:04 PM »
Heheh...I looked over the test again, and realized I made a dumb mistake (mostly 'cuz I was joking around). My being-serious-this-time made my score go up a point. --90% :)

My poor brother got a 39%! (And he claims he's smarter than me. Riiiiiiight. And that's why he's a B-C student while I'm bringin' in the A's, huh? ...well, *WAS*, before I had to drop this year for being sick. :(  ...Then again, he's more of a slacker than me.
Sorry, he and his arrogance just really get to me.)

Hey, I devised a Mario Personality test. (I'm a bit of an amateur psychologist--mostly b/c self/people-analyzing is one of my many obsessions). Do you guys think I should I post it?

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/10/2003 8:13:02 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 01:05:41 PM »
Post it. Definately. I love those kinds of personality test type things.

And I recently got an E-Mail saying you were looking at my personality test scores... the only reason my other scores weren't there is because I am far too lazy to type my Username and E-mail before every test.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 01:27:49 PM »
Okay. I'll post it. I may need to make a few revisions first, though.
Oh, and I made a new account at TheSpark under Sapphira 'cuz I didn't want to give away my main email. (The one in my profile here is what I use to remain anonymous. Plus my main email's dangerously close to going over the size limit.)
I'm lazy, too, so I don't always type in that junk, either.

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2003, 02:58:17 AM »
I.... Must regretfully say I and Bluto are brothers. My name is David. I'm 15, single,(clicks tounge) and am schooled at Nothmor High School, where losing is just as common as going to the bathroom, and you leave dumber than when you enrolled. Yep.... Hicksville, USA. Come on and wear your camaflouge and orange vests everywhere!!

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2003, 07:59:23 PM »
Okee Dokee. New topic: Embarassing Moments
I won't list all of mine because I might exceed the disk space on my computer, so I'll stick with some more recent ones.

At the local fairgrounds, there is a large, steep hill that faces towards the area where they hold the main events. One night, after the demolition derby had ended, he headed down the hill to meet up with our ride home. As I was walking down the hill I noticed, right as I put my foot down, that I was headed towards the steepest part of the hill."No problem, I can just run down it!" I thought. After about four steps, my momentum became greater than my foot speed and I rolled, tumbled, and fell down the large hill in front of a couple hundred people. Of all the people laughing, my dear, sweet, devilish girlfriend was laughing the hardest. She was laughing so hard that her best friend had to ask if I was all right. I was physically okay, but my pride had been severly brusied.

As I type this, I guess I would have laughed if I saw someone fall like that. If I think of more funny embarassing moments, I'll post them.
So write away, right away!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2003, 08:06:43 PM »
Embarassing moments? Well... actually... Erm... I don't have any I can think of offhand. Maybe I'll come up with something later.

And Sapphira, why haven't you posted that Mario personality test yet...? Is it done? Are you tweaking it?

I mean, sorry to be so demanding, but... please?

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2003, 08:26:55 PM »
I haven't forgotten about it. I just need to find this one thing that'll help me immensely when tweaking it. Some of it's really shaky, which is why I need to find this first. Alas, I have not yet been able to find it. I asked my mom (who had it last) to see if she could find it for me, but she hasn't yet. Ugh. I know you're growing impatient; frankly, I am too. It's about 2/3 complete, so only those with certain personalities can be accounted for so far.

I CAN tell you one thing, though, Insane Steve; your personality is Bowser's. Mine is Raphael the Raven. For now, that's all I can say, since it's incomplete. :(

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2003, 08:45:08 PM »
I was, at one point, making a "What level of SMA3 are you?" Test. It's not quite done, but I'll post it someday if you want me to...

Your personality as a level... hard to say. Mine is probably either Extra or Secret 5, but I'm not finished, so I have yet to take it though.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2003, 08:56:21 PM »
Well, personally, I like 4-4 and 5-8 (If those are the right worlds)
Prince Froggy's Fort and Raphael the Raven's Castle. Hmm...The Impossible? Maze is another fave, along with Extra 6: the Masterpiece Set. (?)

Hmm... I'd have a hard time chosing b/w the former 3. I think the Raphael or Maze level best suit my style, though.

Wow, you really ARE obsessed with YI!! (Well, anyone who beats te game w/ his feet is obsessed (and..."insane" ...heheh) in my book. :) Anyway, sounds like an intersting test.

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2003, 03:41:59 PM »
Hmmmmmm, here's a list of some of the levels I was thinking of making personalities for (And a "brief" description of each):

1-1 - Personally, you're quite easygoing... perhaps a bit too easygoing. People can walk all over you without much of a problem, too. Take a stand! Don't let others take advantage of you!

4-4 - You are a very well-rounded person. Although you can't do anything extremely well, you have a wide variety of talents, and that is extremely important.

4-7 - You lead a very fast-paced life. Slow down! Life literally blurs right past you and you don't even notice... much of anything. However, if you can handle such a lifestyle... you are a very talented individual.

6-5 - Others find you annoying and burdensome. The main reason for this is because you often force others to agree with you and do things your way. Perhaps you should cater to the needs of others a bit more...

Extra 4 - You tend to confuse most people. Lazy people see you as a overachiever that they don't wish to have to learn how to interact with. Those that can see you for who you are, howeever, will form a deeply rewarding friendship with you.

Extra 5 - You are a dissonant person, and you aren't afraid to show it. You disagree with just about everyone, and very few people like you just because you are difficult to work with. Open up to others a bit and you will improve your life.

Extra 6 - No offense, but you tend to be an overrated person. People are often intimidated by you for talents you really don't even have. Those people who know who you really are, however, can see through your "macho" guise. If you reveal your true self, others might not be as intimidated by your presence.

Secret 5 - Hardly anyone knows who you really are. Most people think you are an easy, agreeable person. However, deep inside, you are an evil, coniving person, and you're probably plotting. Nobody sees the real you... and that's probably a good thing.

Secret 6 - You are rather talented in many different things. However, other people see you as a bit stuck up due to your talents. Also, you are also a bit long-winded or perfectionist at times. Relax! You don't have to be that maticulous.

Anyways, that is an incomplete list... Of course, I don't know how I can make 5-8 into a personality. And PF's Fort is 3-4. I want at least 6 more levels though, making 15. Plus, I have a list of questions (All yes/no) ... but I'd need more. My goal is 24 questions, so I can go to Selectsmart.com and self-score the list by posting it there.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2003, 04:03:09 PM »
Hmm... I sound like a combo of Extra 4 and Secret 6. ...Although I certainly hope I don't seem stuck up. Do I...? (Extra 4 is The Impossible? Maze, isn't it? Ha! I knew it was sorta like me!)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2003, 11:18:40 PM »
Heehee... I just look the "personality disorder test"...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Paranoid:  Low
Schizoid:  Low
Schizotypal:  Low
Antisocial:  Low
Borderline:  Low
Histrionic:  Moderate
Narcissistic:  Low
Avoidant:  Low
Dependent:  Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:  High

*Histrionic*
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

...Eh, just a very little, like it said. Mostly just those last 2 sentences... and conversation dominating... but that's 'cuz I have a dominant personality. I *DO* exaggerate things, but mostly when complaining, like "I NEVER" and "He ALWAYS," etc. I also *DO* like praise, even though it makes me all shy and smiley...

*Obsessive-Compulsive*
Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder is similar to obsessive-compulsive anxiety disorder. People with this disorder are overly focused on orderliness and perfection. Their need to do everything "right" often interferes with their productivity. They tend to get caught up in the details and miss the bigger picture. They set unreasonably high standards for themselves and others, and tend to be very critical of others when they do not live up to these high standards. They avoid working in teams, believing others to be too careless or incompetent. They avoid making decisions because they fear making mistakes and are rarely generous with their time or money. They often have difficulty expressing emotion.

Oh yeah! 100% me! well, 95%, anyway. Then again, I've already said I have OCPD. Shocking.

Wow. TMI, I know. Meh, I don't care. I admit, I have my share of problems... :)
What do you guys have, if any?

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2003, 05:59:18 PM »
...Wait, "difficulty expressing emotions"? Heck, no! If I'm angry, depressed, hyper, etc, people are gonna know about it. :P

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2003, 06:21:47 PM »
 Following Sapphira's lead:

Paranoid:  Low
Schizoid:  Moderate
Schizotypal:  Low
Antisocial:  Low
Borderline:  Low
Histrionic:  Low
Narcissistic:  Low
Avoidant:  Low
Dependent:  Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:  Moderate

Schizoid:
   People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

Uhm, there isn't much left to say.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2003, 06:33:59 PM »
Hmm... That sounds a little bit like me, too. Although within the past few years, it's changed a bit. That may also be why I truly don't want a romantic relationship with anyone. Friendship and family, yes, though. People just can't seem to understand that. My family says I'll be lonely. No. Alone, yes, but not LONELY. Without friends I'd be lonely, but only then.

Believe me, I'm a *LOT* more sociable than I used to be. Ever since I moved, I'm a lot more open and talkative. No doubt you guys have all noticed that.

A bit Schizoid and moderately Histronic... Kinda contradicting, huh?

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2003, 06:49:11 PM »
 Everyone is different.

I can understand your thoughts on relationships. However, I couldn't share the same perspective as you. Even with friends, and family, I'm sure I'd still feel lonely. I can't imagine anything better than waking up every morning next to someone you love. Ack, that sounds extremely out of character. >>;

Schizoid and Histrionic are quite the opposites. However, I guess they both could apply to different parts of one's personality, and so, coexist. Personalities are quite a mystery.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2003, 07:06:14 PM »
Bah, and then there's me, high on just about everything:

Paranoid:  Very High
Schizoid:  Moderate
Schizotypal:  High
Antisocial:  High
Borderline:  Very High
Histrionic:  Moderate
Narcissistic:  High
Avoidant:  High
Dependent:  Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Bah, I'm Borderline and Paranoid. Both fit me PERFECTLY.

I'm surprised that they said I was "High" on Narcissistic, though. I don't tend to be arrogant, perhaps I come off as it, but I don't MEAN it...

Other than that, I'd say that everything else is about right for me. Although I think I'm more Schizoid than "Moderate" though...

~I.S.~

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2003, 03:09:18 PM »
Ok, here goes ...

Name: Thomas (Common name, no?)

Heh.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.

"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2003, 06:15:18 PM »
Just in case anyone is confused, I am not fat and do not like E-Z Bake ovens that much. Thank you.
EDIT: I'll let you decide if I'm stupid.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 5/31/2003 5:17:06 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2003, 06:18:38 PM »
Heheheh, *I* know that. That's a quote from Frostbite on stuff the Secret Keepers would make him say.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2003, 06:30:09 PM »
If I was an evil Secret Keeper, I would edit Lizard Dudes post to say, "I am not stupid, I'm L.D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"Relax. What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!"
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2003, 05:00:41 PM »
I'm a healer.

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2003, 09:54:27 PM »
I'm an:

ACCOUNTANT
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )
according to TheSpark.com's personality test.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/26/2003 9:00:11 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »
I'm not stupid, I'm L.D.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2003, 09:45:55 PM »
I took the 4degreez.com Personality Disorder test and here are my results:

Disorder / Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.

Schizoid
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

Schizotypal
Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.

Antisocial
A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. They tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

Borderline
Borderline personality disorder is characterized by mood instability and poor self-image. People with this disorder are prone to constant mood swings and bouts of anger. Often, they will take their anger out on themselves, causing themselves injury. Suicidal threats and actions are not uncommon. They think in very black and white terms and often form intense, conflict-ridden relationships. They are quick to anger when their expectations are not met.

Histrionic
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

Narcissistic
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Avoidant
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. They are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidant people yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence.

Dependent
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. They often remain in abusive relationships. They are overly sensitive to disapproval. They often feel helpless and depressed.

Obsessive-Compulsive
Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder is similar to obsessive-compulsive anxiety disorder. People with this disorder are overly focused on orderliness and perfection. Their need to do everything "right" often interferes with their productivity. They tend to get caught up in the details and miss the bigger picture. They set unreasonably high standards for themselves and others, and tend to be very critical of others when they do not live up to these high standards. They avoid working in teams, believing others to be too careless or incompetent. They avoid making decisions because they fear making mistakes and are rarely generous with their time or money. They often have difficulty expressing emotion.

Notice none of them are the "Low" Rating.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/26/2003 8:49:32 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2003, 06:21:10 AM »
Home: Transylvania (sorry if I missspelled, I'm not good a writing english words sometimes).
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2003, 06:25:41 AM »
Name:Jacob W. Cummins
Home: Unknown
Bio: Very VERY VeRy stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2003, 11:17:03 AM »
 ........... once again one of the last to post.....

Age: 11..... I'm probably one of the youngest here..... but I might be wronge
 City:....... Toronto... if anyone cares..

lookie lookie everyone~!~ I''m a cat _-Quack-_
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2003, 03:35:33 PM »
Name:Derek Zender
State: Good ol' California

Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2003, 11:23:06 PM »
Sapphira, I am posting on a whimful idea, not the opportunity to give you the illusion of me copying you, which I didn't do... uh, yeah.  Everyone, try the personality test at thespark.com, it really does give your personality.  Just Try It! XD

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2003, 11:56:41 PM »
GURU
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

I guess that's me, except for the smoking thing.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2003, 02:15:01 PM »
Heh. (CW, again, I am not stealing "your word." >:P )

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2003, 09:35:44 PM »
If I were a DOMINANT extrovert abstract feeler, we would have to avoid each other, Sapph.  Strangely, I'm submissive... hmmm. (XD)

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2003, 10:47:02 PM »
Full Name: Paul Wafula Mangoli
Hobbies: Vids[duhhh]Football, Movies, Nintendo, Computer Games, many others
Hated things: School, TXHistory[GOD, that class is boring] Nintendo Haters, Satan, Profanity, many others
Speakes: All english[duhhhhh] little French and Spanish[I have Exploratory langauges in school]
People I live with: Mom, Dad [I am an only child :( ] I have never seen my grandparents. My parents are from Africa; my grandparents still live there.
State: Good Ol' Cattle rustiln', Football playin Cowboy Texas.
Wishes: See my grandparents, a house, money[lol] many others
Bio: COMPLETE VIDEO GAME FREAK.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

Print