Print

Author Topic: Let's talk about... you!  (Read 10124 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2003, 05:44:58 PM »
24% stressed
I'm 46%-86% lazy.
16% pickup-able
I'm 38% mutant
14% insane
Inner child is Little Filthy Old Pervert
(Perverse Spoiled Dysfunctional Adult)
IQ: 148
12% ***y
17% gay

The insanity test's kind of hard to find, so here's the url:
http://test3.thespark.com/sanitytest/

Oh yeah, that was my stress % a while ago. Now that I'm not in school...

You exhibit a stress percentage of
6%
which barely registers. Get a job.

Your Stress Test answers indicate that to reduce your stress level even further you should eliminate at least one of the following from your life immediately:
consciousness.

Heheh...I have the life...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 06:05:09 PM »
Let's see here: According to thespark.com, I'm:

A woman (Along with every other gender test I've ever taken)
191 IQ
50% Mutant
41% Insane (This seems low)
25% Gay
46% Best friend
75% Pure
19% ***y -- I excepted about a 4
30% Pickupable. Go me.
26% Stressed. (Yea, right.)

My personality is that of the Accountant (The judge is more like me IMO) and my inner child is the Diva of the Sewers. Like frostbite. Odd.

And I live in Indiana, about a half mile from where I was born. Enough said.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 06:25:02 PM »
I bet of everyone here I'm

the least gay
the puriest
least pickup-able
least stressed
The most Un-telligent (observation/ ability to handle tough situations)

Oh yeah, and I'm  48% greedy

Also, I just I retook the Un-telligence test, cuz I didn't know what "packing heat" meant 'til now and was now able to make a better judgement from those choices. All my other answers were left the same. So technically I'm:
89% Un-telligent ^_^ , up from 82. (That made a big difference)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2003, 06:42:15 PM »
Ironically, my brother was less insane than me. (He's 11%) Personally, he seems a LOT more insane than me. *cough* listens to same song over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again *cough

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2003, 07:01:19 PM »
I also took the Un-Telligence test a second time, because the first time I did it was about 11:30 PM, and I was tired. This time I scored a 90%. I changed maybe 3 answers from last time.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2003, 09:09:04 PM »
Heheh...I looked over the test again, and realized I made a dumb mistake (mostly 'cuz I was joking around). My being-serious-this-time made my score go up a point. --90% :)

My poor brother got a 39%! (And he claims he's smarter than me. Riiiiiiight. And that's why he's a B-C student while I'm bringin' in the A's, huh? ...well, *WAS*, before I had to drop this year for being sick. :(  ...Then again, he's more of a slacker than me.
Sorry, he and his arrogance just really get to me.)

Hey, I devised a Mario Personality test. (I'm a bit of an amateur psychologist--mostly b/c self/people-analyzing is one of my many obsessions). Do you guys think I should I post it?

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/10/2003 8:13:02 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 01:05:41 PM »
Post it. Definately. I love those kinds of personality test type things.

And I recently got an E-Mail saying you were looking at my personality test scores... the only reason my other scores weren't there is because I am far too lazy to type my Username and E-mail before every test.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 01:27:49 PM »
Okay. I'll post it. I may need to make a few revisions first, though.
Oh, and I made a new account at TheSpark under Sapphira 'cuz I didn't want to give away my main email. (The one in my profile here is what I use to remain anonymous. Plus my main email's dangerously close to going over the size limit.)
I'm lazy, too, so I don't always type in that junk, either.

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2003, 02:58:17 AM »
I.... Must regretfully say I and Bluto are brothers. My name is David. I'm 15, single,(clicks tounge) and am schooled at Nothmor High School, where losing is just as common as going to the bathroom, and you leave dumber than when you enrolled. Yep.... Hicksville, USA. Come on and wear your camaflouge and orange vests everywhere!!

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2003, 07:59:23 PM »
Okee Dokee. New topic: Embarassing Moments
I won't list all of mine because I might exceed the disk space on my computer, so I'll stick with some more recent ones.

At the local fairgrounds, there is a large, steep hill that faces towards the area where they hold the main events. One night, after the demolition derby had ended, he headed down the hill to meet up with our ride home. As I was walking down the hill I noticed, right as I put my foot down, that I was headed towards the steepest part of the hill."No problem, I can just run down it!" I thought. After about four steps, my momentum became greater than my foot speed and I rolled, tumbled, and fell down the large hill in front of a couple hundred people. Of all the people laughing, my dear, sweet, devilish girlfriend was laughing the hardest. She was laughing so hard that her best friend had to ask if I was all right. I was physically okay, but my pride had been severly brusied.

As I type this, I guess I would have laughed if I saw someone fall like that. If I think of more funny embarassing moments, I'll post them.
So write away, right away!

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2003, 08:06:43 PM »
Embarassing moments? Well... actually... Erm... I don't have any I can think of offhand. Maybe I'll come up with something later.

And Sapphira, why haven't you posted that Mario personality test yet...? Is it done? Are you tweaking it?

I mean, sorry to be so demanding, but... please?

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2003, 08:26:55 PM »
I haven't forgotten about it. I just need to find this one thing that'll help me immensely when tweaking it. Some of it's really shaky, which is why I need to find this first. Alas, I have not yet been able to find it. I asked my mom (who had it last) to see if she could find it for me, but she hasn't yet. Ugh. I know you're growing impatient; frankly, I am too. It's about 2/3 complete, so only those with certain personalities can be accounted for so far.

I CAN tell you one thing, though, Insane Steve; your personality is Bowser's. Mine is Raphael the Raven. For now, that's all I can say, since it's incomplete. :(

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2003, 08:45:08 PM »
I was, at one point, making a "What level of SMA3 are you?" Test. It's not quite done, but I'll post it someday if you want me to...

Your personality as a level... hard to say. Mine is probably either Extra or Secret 5, but I'm not finished, so I have yet to take it though.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2003, 08:56:21 PM »
Well, personally, I like 4-4 and 5-8 (If those are the right worlds)
Prince Froggy's Fort and Raphael the Raven's Castle. Hmm...The Impossible? Maze is another fave, along with Extra 6: the Masterpiece Set. (?)

Hmm... I'd have a hard time chosing b/w the former 3. I think the Raphael or Maze level best suit my style, though.

Wow, you really ARE obsessed with YI!! (Well, anyone who beats te game w/ his feet is obsessed (and..."insane" ...heheh) in my book. :) Anyway, sounds like an intersting test.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2003, 03:41:59 PM »
Hmmmmmm, here's a list of some of the levels I was thinking of making personalities for (And a "brief" description of each):

1-1 - Personally, you're quite easygoing... perhaps a bit too easygoing. People can walk all over you without much of a problem, too. Take a stand! Don't let others take advantage of you!

4-4 - You are a very well-rounded person. Although you can't do anything extremely well, you have a wide variety of talents, and that is extremely important.

4-7 - You lead a very fast-paced life. Slow down! Life literally blurs right past you and you don't even notice... much of anything. However, if you can handle such a lifestyle... you are a very talented individual.

6-5 - Others find you annoying and burdensome. The main reason for this is because you often force others to agree with you and do things your way. Perhaps you should cater to the needs of others a bit more...

Extra 4 - You tend to confuse most people. Lazy people see you as a overachiever that they don't wish to have to learn how to interact with. Those that can see you for who you are, howeever, will form a deeply rewarding friendship with you.

Extra 5 - You are a dissonant person, and you aren't afraid to show it. You disagree with just about everyone, and very few people like you just because you are difficult to work with. Open up to others a bit and you will improve your life.

Extra 6 - No offense, but you tend to be an overrated person. People are often intimidated by you for talents you really don't even have. Those people who know who you really are, however, can see through your "macho" guise. If you reveal your true self, others might not be as intimidated by your presence.

Secret 5 - Hardly anyone knows who you really are. Most people think you are an easy, agreeable person. However, deep inside, you are an evil, coniving person, and you're probably plotting. Nobody sees the real you... and that's probably a good thing.

Secret 6 - You are rather talented in many different things. However, other people see you as a bit stuck up due to your talents. Also, you are also a bit long-winded or perfectionist at times. Relax! You don't have to be that maticulous.

Anyways, that is an incomplete list... Of course, I don't know how I can make 5-8 into a personality. And PF's Fort is 3-4. I want at least 6 more levels though, making 15. Plus, I have a list of questions (All yes/no) ... but I'd need more. My goal is 24 questions, so I can go to Selectsmart.com and self-score the list by posting it there.

~I.S.~

Print