Print

Author Topic: Anybody here has a Japaneze Game?  (Read 1795 times)

« on: July 01, 2003, 07:16:52 AM »
Anybody has a Japaneze game?(spelling's wrong,sorry)If you do tell me what it's about and if you don't know what it is,I'll maybe know. Thanks!!!

These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.
These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 07:53:01 AM »
I have a japanese game for the SNES called "DragonBall Z: Legend of the Super Saiy-jin" It is a really fun RPG where you go through the sayain saga up to the end of Freiza saga with Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Dende, Chotszo, nail, and 2 other nameks join your party! I think every DBZ fan should have this game! Plus if you be frieza and vegeta lives, you get a secret ending that I wont spoil!!!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 09:36:27 AM »
 That game wasn't all that great, in my opinion, Geno. The insanely high encounter rate, combined with the boring, and repetitive music made for a very annoying experience.

While the idea was neat, and the battle system was, while not original, decent for one of those Card based battle systems.

And Geno, to get that ending, not only does Vegeta need to live, but you must also turn Son Goku into a Super-Saiyajin. You do that by having Freiza kill off one member of your party. Then, you get to fight SSJ Vegeta at the end.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no DBZ fan, only and RPG fan. And so, I've played through it, as well.

However, I do own two Japanese games. Both are titled "Tales of Phantasia." One is on the SNES, and one is a remake for the PSX(1). I've played the SNES ROM, translated, so I knew the story and all. Otherwise, I don't think it could've been my favorite game of all time.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 09:47:17 AM »
I have some DBZ game for the PS, but I can't get it to play...

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 11:02:13 PM »
I have some Japanese ROMs.
One is Radical Dreamers, the game inbetween Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, that was on the Satellaview-X. I have a translation patch or I probably wouldn't enjoy it much, as it's nearly all text.
I also have Star Fox 2, which is all in Japanese, and Mario & Wario, and maybe a few others I forgot.
That was a joke.

Print