Print

Author Topic: That settles it, im a dork.  (Read 4539 times)

« on: August 24, 2003, 08:18:36 PM »
many people don't understand why i say this, but the reason behind it will completely prove this true. Does any one else listen to Weird Al Yankovic? see there it is. well, if there are any other people who do, please comfort me and tell me im not a dork. in any case, im a huge fan, and have been one since '99, and will remain one as long as i can.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:27:56 PM »
Weird Al Yankovic???
That just ain't right man, not right at all.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 08:29:25 PM »
Wierd Al fan.  Right here.
Such great songs, lyricaly, musically, and humor-wise.  And Wierd Al's such an awesome vocalist and musician.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 08:31:38 PM »
 I'm accustomed to Al's music. I like it quite a bit. His recent "Poodle Hat" was pretty good, I thought. Although, I don't think he'll be able to top many of his elder songs.

Anyways, I'd say that makes you more of a Nerd, than a dork. I've never understood why someone would want to call themselves a dork. Nerd, I can understand, as I am one. Meh.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 09:27:25 PM »
I've been telling you that for years. I'm also a big wierd al fan. The first album I owned was "In 3-D".

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 11:03:52 PM »
I'm a nerd as well.

Weird Al is DA BOMB. He does his stuff so well, researches everything perfectly, and knows exactly what he's talking about most of the time. I like Weird Al.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/24/2003 10:15:23 PM
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 11:06:07 PM »
I'm not a ner or a dork. I'm a geek. I like being a geek. It's fun. Weird Al is awesome. I like Amish Paradise. The music video is hilarious. Ha!

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 11:08:07 PM »
Arg! Double post! Stupid double posts. Anyway, I meant Nerd in them. Not ner. T'was a typo.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2003, 06:51:43 PM »
great!! i knew that screech and i were dorks..ahem..excuse me nerds, but i didn't realize CW was a fan! hehe...:D

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

Edited by - gunblade88 on 8/25/2003 5:53:03 PM

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 12:35:00 PM »
Weird Al is the man.

And I assure you that every single person posting in the Fungi Forums is a nerd.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 03:58:27 PM »
you know, just cause u like weird al doesn't make u a dork!  I like weird al and I no many people who like him who aren't dorks.  Don't let those popular freaks put you down!  Popular people are dorks!  Think about it!  Thay think your a dork cause they think ur odd.  Don't you think popular people are odd?  Therefore, they are dorks!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 04:40:37 PM »
I like the old school Weird Al.  Especially his remake of Michael Jackson and Nirvana songs.

Some people might call all of us dorks for liking Mario, but that doesn't make it true.

Edited by - Luigison on 8/26/2003 7:11:27 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 05:26:56 PM »
Everyone who hates Mario are dorks.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2003, 11:14:27 AM »
Technically, isn't a dork a whale's *****?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 8/27/2003 10:19:45 AM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2003, 11:17:51 AM »
 Technically.

But then, who really cares for technicalities?

Print